No announcement yet.

Best Boxing come backs

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Harrison vs Sprott - EBU Heavyweight Title

Sprott was beating his ass for 11 rounds but in the 12th a superb left hook ended the contest and set up the "fight" with WBA champ David Haye

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
      In a fight.

For all the sh^tting Ive done on AJ lately I still think AJ winning against Klitschko was one of the best recent time comebacks Ive seen. Dude seemed dead to rites in the 6th round & like the wind from a missed punch could put him back on the floor, but he came back to literally stretch Klitschko's neck in the 11th.

In a career.

That Big George 2nd career was a pretty f#cking epic comeback from retirement. Seemed crazy to happen in the first place after a decade out. Seemed crazy he'd fight his way to a title fight. Seemed crazy he'd eventually win a belt again. Sh^t was like a folk tale or something. And he made massive bank on that grill thing to which is as crazy if not more crazy than the boxing sh^t.
      Not only his career was a great comeback but that KO of Moorer has to be on the list.

Comment

Originally posted by No Losses View Post
        Harrison vs Sprott - EBU Heavyweight Title

Sprott was beating his ass for 11 rounds but in the 12th a superb left hook ended the contest and set up the "fight" with WBA champ David Haye
        I remember that, I think it was in a prizefighter ?

We can now add Barret knocking out Donovan to the comeback list. Dude was probably 5-1 down on the scorecards and being badly schooled.

Comment

Originally posted by Articulateboxin View Post
          I remember that, I think it was in a prizefighter ?

We can now add Barret knocking out Donovan to the comeback list. Dude was probably 5-1 down on the scorecards and being badly schooled.
          Oh yeah prizefighter, he did win it I'm sure but they were only 3 rounders weren't they? I think this EBU fight was after he won prizefighter but I still remember the punch that finished it. I was gonna say Froch vs Groves I for a laugh.

Yeah great comeback from Barrett at the weekend, definitely the latest contender for the award.

Comment

Working...
          X