Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I believe there is a GOD, but why do many posters want to challenge my faith.?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
    List them... I got chin checked by no Oakland crew.

I ****ing took a hotel room, spent money, you know the rest.

I crushed sunspace.... it was ****ing epic.. I know thathurt you bad.... especially when jaded reluctantly saw that it wasn’t no skype bs.. I’m lmao..

You can’t make this chit up....

I send pics regularly to a lotta guys... I’m not trying to show off..
    Send the pics my way.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
      Send the pics my way.
      Email me... like everyone else.. talk to beercules, blaster, krazyn8tive.... if the agree you worth my time ... cool..

Comment

Email me... like everyone else.. talk to beercules, blaster, krazyn8tive.... if the agree you worth my time ... cool..
        i am out of favour with all of those folks except Blaster. How convenient.
        Why i gotta go through them? You know me. Judge for yourself.

Comment

I’m a 54 year old kid? I’m happy.. my oldest daughter is a year younger than you, she has two kids.

Ok... I want to be a kid... I wish I were your age SIR.
          I tend to call people youngsters like you a kid, how many kids you got? How many grand children you got?
          I’ve kinda crushed my doubters..
          it’s easy when you an produce your college degree, certificates and business cards... it seems like u need Boston guy, I am willing and able to put my credentials on the table to any mod... but, this isn’t a pissing contest. I can list them all my chit, right now publicly, without mods... but most posters who know me don’t need me to explicitly list names..schools etc.. etc.

I had no idea you were that insecure in your life and accomplishments. Call me kid...

I’m good lil homie... oh my bad.. my bad. Big Bad gargantuan badass.
          WTF is this nonsense now little homie? Why bring up college degrees, they aren’t relevant to our conversation.

You do the same with religion and then you complain why people talk in disagreement about it. You bring it up all the time for no reason.

I like you sometimes man, but you are 54 year old attention seeker.

Go easy kid, the world don’t hate you. Just grow the fuck up lil homie, you full of shit. LOL.

i am out of favour with all of those folks except Blaster. How convenient.
          Why i gotta go through them? You know me. Judge for yourself.
          Because he is full of shit mate.

This is another perfect example. The dipsh
          it starts talking about college degrees (out of nowhere) and then he gets upset when questioned on it LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
            WTF is this nonsense now little homie? Why bring up college degrees, they aren’t relevant to our conversation.

You do the same with religion and then you complain why people talk in disagreement about it. You bring it up all the time for no reason.

Go easy kid, the world don’t hate you. Just grow the fuck up lil homie, you full of shit. LOL.

it starts talking about college degrees (out of nowhere) and then he gets upset when questioned on it LOL
            We both know his style.

Comment

We both know his style.
              I just think Zaroku takes the site a little too seriously at times.
              The credentials tangents get a little tedious at times but I think that's just because he wants to be so serious.

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
                The credentials tangents get a little tedious at times but I think that's just because he wants to be so serious.
                The guy is unbelievable.

Comment

The guy is unbelievable.
                  Thanks for paying attention, to me.

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
                    Respect....

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post

How can you whip up on so many men, and never go to jail..???

Now, I’m calling bs.

Siablo is my boy.... he’ll always be a boy..

Please don’t whip everyone on the forum, lil Lord innfantileroy.... oh yeah, before I go to the beach, you owe siablo some reparations.....you are British,, correct?

Siablo, your check is in PB32’s pocket.

Comment

Working...
                      X