No announcement yet.

Deontay Wilder vs Gerald Washington

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deontay Wilder vs Gerald Washington

I want your opinion on this fight and how it'll play out. What are your opinions on Wilders opponent?

Could he pose trouble?

Does he have the chance to cause an upset outside of the usual HW chin check?

Could he simply outbox Wilder or does Deontay run through him like the ones prior?

Lets Compare the two

Size - There about the same height, Washington has the advantage in weight, Wilder has the advantage in reach

Power - Wilder clearly packs the bigger punch but Washington has put men to sleep before

Skill - Washington is the more seasoned boxer, we saw how he outboxed Eddie Chambers and Amir Mansour (robbery)

Chin - Wilder has been dropped twice before by F-Level fighters, Washington was chin checked several times by Mansour and was never fazed

Even Bovada has the odds much tighter than every other Wilder fight except for the Stiverne fight, me personally I think Washington out boxes Wilder and even drops him a couple times

Comment

I Think Wilder will beat him without much trouble. Wilder has a big edge in hand speed and punching power and a very good jab. That should be enough for him to win by KO. If it goes the distance Wilder should win a clear UD.

Comment

The physical attributes alike, Wilder has speed and he will catch Washington eventually.. I'm expecting a late 10-11 round KO for Wilder...

Comment

washington is absolutely garbage. saying that, spzlika or whatever he was called gave wilder real issues, and eric molina wobbled him so you dont have to be elite to give bum squad problems.

Comment

Working...
          X