Collapse
No announcement yet.

GF's annoying friend

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We need more of this............................................

Comment

First things first, is PAM hot or somehow bangable?

if so, try your best to get into a threesome with them both. make every power in your manhood to get it. that'd solve all these things.

Comment

Get them both pregnant at the same time and then go on Maury Povich.

Comment

Originally posted by Straight Up View Post
          First things first, is PAM hot or somehow bangable?

if so, try your best to get into a threesome with them both. make every power in your manhood to get it. that'd solve all these things.
          Nah she's a miserable fat bishhh.... lol

Comment

**** pam in the ass, get it over with gonna happen sooner or later.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
              Pam wants to **** your gf.
              Originally posted by SalvaDominicano View Post
              i think the only way is to have a threesome with the gf and pam, pam is either in love with your gf or needs some d*ck. it sounds like there's no getting rid of her, you may have to do a monthly three way with her just to keep her satisfied.
              you can slap her thigh and ride the waves, and fat girls usually have really soft skin. you could bust a nut all over Pam's face too, she'll probably like it

Comment

Originally posted by phallus View Post
                i think the only way is to have a threesome with the gf and pam, pam is either in love with your gf or needs some d*ck. it sounds like there's no getting rid of her, you may have to do a monthly three way with her just to keep her satisfied.
                you can slap her thigh and ride the waves, and fat girls usually have really soft skin. you could bust a nut all over Pam's face too, she'll probably like it
                LMAO!! Honestly this was a great idea looking for advice on BScene. The responses are great. It's not sarcasm either, i'm literally cracking up lool

Comment

Sup BScene, long time poster but I just need some advice.

Here's the backstory.

I was getting to know someone who eventually became my GF but several months prior to that I had kissed a girl. As I was single when it happened I didn't mention it because it didn't go further than that. I live in a small town so of course word got around.

I know what you're gonna say. "Bro, you were single! F it!" Normally I'd do that but I'm gonna marry this girl so whatever, it'll pass.

Once together my now-GF found out about it when a mutual friend (let's call our friend Pam) told her. Pam has her own issues including a physically abusive partner that cheats on her. I would know because I grew up with the guy so I know how he is.

My gf would eventually get over it but she still talks to Pam everyday. Pam constantly tries to fit the girl I kissed into their conversations which reminds my GF about the incident and she comes home mad at me. Also Pam has said in the past that I am taking my GF away from her. Recently, she showed my GF a pic of the girl I kissed and again said that I'm taking her away and that she hates me.

I'm gonna confront her about it but wondering if anyone else has been in this position. She's obviously jealous and hating.
                  1. most important,

who has the leverage in your relationship?

who is the better looking one between you and your GF?

who makes more between you two?

If you have the leverage? tell your GF to stfu and learn to trust you. that is if there's really nothing going on...

If she has the leverage? well if you love this chick then you gonna do the whole song and dance....

"no, its over with."
                  "you the only one i want, i need"

2. with pam,

if she does not relent,

then yes, you call her out. IN FRONT OF YOUR GF.

You tell that fat tub of lard to stop trying to sow seeds of discontent...

Dont be a jealous trying to break us apart because your man beat you because you were probably fat...

You tell that ginnie sacramoni that you love your GF and soon to be wife that we are gonna get married, have a big family, have lots of children, have lots of parties, lots of barbacua, lots of agua de orchata, and not invite your fat ass....

3. if that does not work?

then you gotta infect her with AIDS.

full blown aids.

(for specific logistical direction and application of the AIDS pm me....)

you look up incubation times of the AIDS, time it just right, and infect her. then you invite her to a nordic vacation. a month. maybe two. her blubber might slow the AIDS down...

the fat bish catches a cold?

problem solved.

no offense.

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
                    You tell that ginnie sacramoni that you love your GF and soon to be wife that we are gonna get married, have a big family, have lots of children, have lots of parties, lots of barbacua, lots of agua de orchata, and not invite your fat ass....

Lmao! Best response ever!

My girl ended up telling her friend she needs to back up. Problem solved

Comment

kill her then.

Comment

Working...
                      X