No announcement yet.

Eminem straight up garbage!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
    And a lot of people have the misconception that dude is washed up and can't spit anymore like he did but at his peak, but dudes are mistaken.

That Rap God track...jeezus. Especially towards the end when he does his best Twista impression. That **** was straight up ether. Hell the gotdamn mic probably melted after he was done with that track.
    Rumour has it that the first time B Suth heard Rap God his mullet fell out, apparently only took the legend a month to grow it back though!!

Comment

demographics mad that the whites are better than the blacks at another thing.

Comment

Originally posted by casualfan View Post
        demographics mad that the whites are better than the blacks at another thing.
        post like yours just highlight your ignorance and lack of knowledge

Hip Hop is black Music Eminem is not hip hop.

Why don't we see any white Bhangra singers? Bhangra is indian music isn't it? Reggae and Hip Hop are black music and the opinions that matter in these genres are the opinions of the people who the music is for.

Comment

Originally posted by nubianpiye View Post
          post like yours just highlight your ignorance and lack of knowledge

Hip Hop is black Music Eminem is not hip hop.

Why don't we see any white Bhangra singers? Bhangra is indian music isn't it? Reggae and Hip Hop are black music and the opinions that matter in these genres are the opinions of the people who the music is for.
          Yea you're definitely pissy about Eminem's talent. Keep crying like a little pussy, its amusing.

Comment

I actually saw Eminem live once in England, at the height of his fame. In 2001. I wasn't too much into his music though, it was at a festival. Just remember this white kid with a bunch a black gangsters on the stage.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
              Yea you're definitely pissy about Eminem's talent. Keep crying like a little pussy, its amusing.
              What talent? 95% of Black hip hop fans agree.

Comment

What talent? 95% of Black hip hop fans agree.
                Numbers sound like bullcrap. And saying that only black opinions matter on rap is very ignorant.

Yes, blacks can be ignorant on racial issues.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                  Numbers sound like bullcrap. And saying that only black opinions matter on rap is very ignorant.

Yes, blacks can be ignorant on racial issues.
                  Shut up you ****, go tell a pakistani that his opinion on Bhangra music s wrong or a china man his opinion on J pop is wrong then. Why you so comfortable with black culture?

Comment

Shut up you ****, go tell a pakistani that his opinion on Bhangra music s wrong or a china man his opinion on J pop is wrong then. Why you so comfortable with black culture?
                    Are you a fan of GOT? Don't ever comment on white people's shows, stick to commenting on your BET reality shows, and tyle perry, don't use our inventions either like the internet, electricity etc. GO back to living in your huts in africa chucking you know what lmao.

Comment

Originally posted by massa of demos View Post
                      Are you a fan of GOT? Don't ever comment on white people's shows, stick to commenting on your BET reality shows, and tyle perry, don't use our inventions either like the internet, electricity etc. GO back to living in your huts in africa chucking you know what lmao.
                      I do live in a hut in Africa you stupid ****. It has air conditioning and a Donkey called your mother.

Plus **** you drown in bleach coward.

**** Game of Thrones you think I like it because I put a spoiler in my tag? I don't give a **** about that show just trying to ruin it for everyone.

Comment

Working...
                      X