Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WHO WINS: Tomasz Adamek vs Brynat Jennings?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WHO WINS: Tomasz Adamek vs Brynat Jennings?

This is a very competitive match up that looks like it may happen in November. I think I would favor Bryant Jennings to win because he is the younger fresher fighter and Adamek seems like his best days are behind him he will be 37 in December. I think Jennings wins a UD. Who wins?
    Adamek
    41.67%
    Jennings
    58.33%

I like Jennings.... but I wouldn't put money down on this fight... Adamek has had some fishy cards as of late

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
      I like Jennings.... but I wouldn't put money down on this fight... Adamek has had some fishy cards as of late
      yeah I hear you. I put some money down on Haye over Fury and I placed the bet when Haye was a -300. You think Haye beats Fury?

Comment

Originally posted by Mayweather41-0 View Post
        yeah I hear you. I put some money down on Haye over Fury and I placed the bet when Haye was a -300. You think Haye beats Fury?
        Like everyone else here, I think Haye has the first 5-6 rounds to KO Fury.
        But yea, I like Haye in that fight. I usually don't touch fights until fight week or they open up ridiculously low for somebody I think should be a favorite

Comment

Saturday nights version of Adamek takes Jennings.

Comment

i love this fight. wouldnt put money on it but i def think jennings wins, and a KO wouldnt surprise me. wilder vs jennings late 2014

Comment

Adamek isn't going to last much longer.

Comment

Adamek by robbery

Comment

Adamek has never been the same since the VK fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Enzo Mc is **** View Post
                    Adamek by robbery
                    Sounds about right.

Comment

Working...
                    X