Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Caribe: Donaire-Rigondeaux Very Close, Rigo Signed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boris is really a good promoter of credit card fraud and beating up women and Rigo is 37 yr fighter that signs everything why wouldn't he sign the biggest contract of this life. Pedro luis will over train those chicken legs till they drop

Comment

Originally posted by thekofixer View Post
      Boris is really a good promoter of credit card fraud and beating up women and Rigo is 37 yr fighter that signs everything why wouldn't he sign the biggest contract of this life. Pedro luis will over train those chicken legs till they drop
      boris is a gangsta no doubt about thatm but it is what it is

but about diaz fok yeah i feel you, he will exhaust rigo, he should've stayed with dj and rubio

Comment

Originally posted by 1PunchKOPOW! View Post
        Keywords in this article for those Rigo fans:
        For the time being
        Partial agreement

That tells me Rigo will keep going thru the same **** over and over again for his next fights as long as he's with Caribe. Smh
        yeah true but....... rite now all that matters is the donaire fight

Comment

Let's get this made. With the Floyd mess, Brook/Alexander unsure, Mitchell/Banks delayed, not knowing the futures of Pac/JMM, this year has started off pretty badly. Froch and Kessler is some thing to look forward too but we need more. Rigo/Donaire could be great. I'm picking Donaire by UD.

Comment

I give the edge to Donaire in this match-up, but I think a lot of people will be surprised at the performance of the "amateur" with only eleven professional fights. Those same people might be in for an unpleasant shock.

War RIGO!

Comment

Originally posted by Pacdbest View Post
              U don't worry about that!! He'll sign that! He knows Mares is not serious! He'll take the next one!!
              Donaire really has to sign for Rigo or Mares. Anything else would be a disapointment. Its hard for me to rank Donaire p4p Top5 because the opposition is not good enough for that. All 3 fighters are verry good and talented but they need to fight each other to make the next step.
              Last edited by Tobi.G; 02-09-2013, 11:06 AM.

Comment

Nonito is stating to drink lemonade, just to have his liver ready for the feast. Rigo likes it seasoned.

Comment

Excellent decision by Rigo!! This shows that neither guy was ever leary of facing the other. That shuts up a lot of people. Here are two possible outcomes. 1) Rigo uses excellent footwork to move in and out and is just a step ahead of Donaire, making him miss, making him pay to a decision win. 2) Donaire times Rigo's movement and proves too physically strong and Rigo goes on his bike after a few rounds and Donaire wins a decision. Rigo is a monster body puncher, Donaire turns chins to into Jello. I would have it more of a pickem fight and may still see it that way but I am bothered by how Rigo was very hurt twice in his last fight against a guy who is NOT a big puncher on the top levels and that makes me lean torwards Donaire for a stoppage but ANYTHING can happen in Boxing, ANYTHING.

Comment

Originally posted by chubano View Post
                    Nonito is stating to drink lemonade, just to have his liver ready for the feast. Rigo likes it seasoned.
                    Don't be so damned arrogant. If Donaire torches Rigo, you would probably commit suicide after betting the title to your house. Anything can happen in Boxing.

Comment

Can't wait for this. Like both but pulling for Rigo. i just can't see him being busy enough against Donaire to get the nod

Comment

Working...
                      X