If you're wondering if any professional boxers visit Boxingscene daily

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Medved View Post
    nah, LarryX = Ellerbe
    Oooooooh! And Atreyu Khalil = Floyd or Broner?

Comment

It would be funny as shit if Broner trolled on here.

Comment

Originally posted by Medved View Post
        I know David Haye reads this site and even has a troll account he uses to hype himself up every single post, 100% posts are about how good David Haye is and how bad everyone else is.

Also I know a few other boxers on here but dont know their identity. We do know that Promoters and their Staff are on here, like my friend Lou DiBella who cries to sue anyone for mentioning his name on a forum and getting people banned by sending strongly worded letters to Staff
        I have no evidence, but I blame Dibella for banning mushahadeen.

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
          Blame? More like praise.

You don't blame some one for doing something good.

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
            I can't remember what he said right before he got banned, but I remember reading it and being like, "damn a bunch of people are going to report that for sure." Then like an hour later Sergio's steroid factory stood unmolested.

Comment

I remember when Kevin Johnson was posting on here before the Vitali fight.

Comment

Originally posted by KINGPIN4LIFE View Post
                First let me start by apologizing for my disgusting performance......VITALI KLITSCHKO IS A TRUE CHAMPION, AND A FIRST BALLOT HALL OF FAMER.

I studied numerous tapes on him, and he simply beat me at my own game: I said I would show more when I stepped up, and that is exactly what the TRUE CHAMP did............All I saw on tape, compared to what he did in the ring was different (typical champ material)

I have nothing but HONOR, REPSECT, and LOVE for both brothers, they are true champions

My sincerest apologies for being so god dang *****ty last night

VITALI does not need any blame for his performance, he is A TRUE CHAMPION

Good night,
                Yupyupyup.

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
                  maybe I am way too late to the party but are you able to say who you are?
                  It's nobody, just a troll account. Would you believe me if I said I was Macho man Randy Savage and I faked my own death?

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
                    It would be funny as shit if Broner trolled on here.
                    he does, he posts on pretty much every Floyd thread. calling him big bro over and over. i can tell its him by the personal pics in his ava

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                      It's nobody, just a troll account. Would you believe me if I said I was Macho man Randy Savage and I faked my own death?
                      Oh yeah.

I heard they made him into commemorative Slim Jims.

Comment

Working...
                      X