Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who has more boxing knowledge and insight, Bert Sugar or a *****?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
    Was that not after the Margarito fight in which he set everything up with a strong stiff jab....?

You know f all, go back to watching floyd and 50 cent eating rice

Comment

Proper context? I am comparing his insight and knowledge to that of the average bumsniffing ******. Its that simple, so the context is correct.

Comment

Originally posted by junior gong View Post
        Proper context? I am comparing his insight and knowledge to that of the average bumsniffing ******. Its that simple, so the context is correct.
        Yea proper context Floyd-Manny is a current situation and Burt isn't even up to date.

So he is talking about something he literally knows nothing about.

So you have no clue what you are talking about, thank you for admitting it.

Comment

you know what i dont get? You claim to be unbiased, and to be a fan of the sport. But how come i never see you attacking other "bum sniffer's" as you would call them.

K bro fans, Nope
          Pac fans, Nope
          Ortiz fans, Nope

you clearly have a hate for Mayweather and his fans.

when you go to a bar (and that's if you ever do) and a football games on, do you attack the people cheering for the team opposite of the team your rooting for?

I doubt it.........

Comment

its sad enough that all boxing historian like bert and all ESPN personal or what so ever knows that floyd is scared of pac...

Comment

Originally posted by borgata View Post
              you know what i dont get? You claim to be unbiased, and to be a fan of the sport. But how come i never see you attacking other "bum sniffer's" as you would call them.

K bro fans, Nope
              Pac fans, Nope
              Ortiz fans, Nope

you clearly have a hate for Mayweather and his fans.

when you go to a bar (and that's if you ever do) and a football games on, do you attack the people cheering for the team opposite of the team your rooting for?

I doubt it.........
              Stop crying you little turd. Its true that I cant stand *****'s, its also true that I cant stand *******s. Its the ****ing extreme ones I rag on, and theres a lot more of you bumsniffs than any other fighters sets of fans. If I compiled a list of hardcore *****'s and hardcore *******s it would be a ****ing no contest.

Comment

Stop crying you little turd. Its true that I cant stand *****'s, its also true that I cant stand *******s. Its the ****ing extreme ones I rag on, and theres a lot more of you bumsniffs than any other fighters sets of fans. If I compiled a list of hardcore *****'s and hardcore *******s it would be a ****ing no contest.
                Do it put your money where your mouth is, if it is so easy to compile a list like that~

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
                  Do it put your money where your mouth is, if it is so easy to compile a list like that~
                  Ok, but I am only including the really bad ones and not the half arsed ones.....

Comment

Ok, but I am only including the really bad ones and not the half arsed ones.....
                    Ok but make sure you include the Manny ones even the ones that got banned, which is a long ass list.

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
                      Ok but make sure you include the Manny ones even the ones that got banned, which is a long ass list.
                      It will be based on what I have seen since may. Feel free to add any omissions, but they have to be really ****ing dumb/extreme to qualify.

Comment

Working...
                      X