Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Name one thing you'd rather be doing than replying to this post.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BAHAHAHAHAHAHA This butthurt pussay red K'd me! HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA

Sorry to hurt your feelings. Here's bottle back, I'll lay you back in your crib lil baby.

Comment

Getting ready to watch the Smallville 2 hour season finale with my friends at 8PM. Don't miss it, Lex Luthor is coming back after leaving for 3 seasons.

Comment

Originally posted by BikerDude View Post
        Are You poor?

Did you eat tinned makareal fish in tomatoe sauce for lunch and dinner again? Did you eat one sli e of bread for breakfast again?

What fishnets do you wear and do you drink piss too?
        Weak Sauce........

dude who turned you red?

Comment

Originally posted by Natedatpkid View Post
          BAHAHAHAHAHAHA This butthurt pussay red K'd me! HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA

Sorry to hurt your feelings. Here's bottle back, I'll lay you back in your crib lil baby.
          Seems like it's a bigger deal to you than it is to me.......HAHHAHA....

Comment

Originally posted by EngorgedW/Blood View Post
            Getting ready to watch the Smallville 2 hour season finale with my friends at 8PM. Don't miss it, Lex Luthor is coming back after leaving for 3 seasons.
            Somebody saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaave meeeeeeeeeee.

Comment

Originally posted by RavshinRicRude View Post
              Weak Sauce........

dude who turned you red?
              You turn me red... funny thing is, you're even mentioning it like you're happy.

Are you happy or unhappy? Did the tinned fish taste different today?

Comment

Originally posted by BikerDude View Post
                You turn me red... funny thing is, you're even mentioning it like you're happy.

Are you happy or unhappy? Did the tinned fish taste different today?
                Actually not funny......not funny at all.......it's a rather serious situation.........

oh dude how'd your neighbor's cok taste???

Comment

Originally posted by RavshinRicRude View Post
                  Actually not funny......not funny at all.......it's a rather serious situation.........

oh dude how'd your neighbor's cok taste???

So you don't find yourself funny? Like most on here then who find you unhappy and unfunny.

Are you poorer today?

Comment

Getting a BJ from Fatima while I eat a chocolate cheesecake swirl.

Comment

Originally posted by EngorgedW/Blood View Post
                      wtf/ I honestly though Smallville was canceled 2 years ago. I've missed 2 YEARS worth of episodes?

Comment

Working...
                      X