No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Cotto, Margarito, Chavez Wait on Mayweather's Decision

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Cotto, Margarito, Chavez Wait on Mayweather's Decision

The negotiations for Manny Pacquiao and Floyd Mayweather Jr. have concluded between the promoters, Top Rank and Golden Boy Promotions. The fight may take place on November 13 in Las Vegas. The agreement has been approved by Pacquiao. The documents were sent to Mayweather with a mid-July deadline to accept or reject the deal.

[Click Here To Read More]

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    The negotiations for Manny Pacquiao and Floyd Mayweather Jr. have concluded between the promoters, Top Rank and Golden Boy Promotions. The fight may take place on November 13 in Las Vegas. The agreement has been approved by Pacquiao. The documents were sent to Mayweather with a mid-July deadline to accept or reject the deal.

[Click Here To Read More]
    The world waits for Mayweather..... far out.

Hurry up Floyd fakk ya.

Comment

floyd needs to stop bitching out and ****ing fight!

Comment

If Manny agreed to random blood testing and Floyd doesn't sign the contract then I'm going to become a *******.

Comment

Brock Lesnar needs to destroy Pacquiao, Mayweather and all the *******s!!!

Brock Lesnar is my hero!!!

Comment

Originally posted by baracuda View Post
            floyd needs to stop bitching out and ****ing fight!
            YEAH!! i remember when he was bitching out against Mosley too!

Comment

Kinda funny that the three fighters waiting on Floyd's decision are all in-house Top Rank fighters.

Comment

IF may/pac happens then..cotto/am 2 late 2010, Chavez fights another tomato can in Sinaloa.
                IF NO may/pac , then pac/am in november , cotto/Chavez late sept NOT in Mexico. Pending am gets the license , bottom line.

Comment

Originally posted by al capone View Post
                  IF may/pac happens then..cotto/am 2 late 2010, Chavez fights another tomato can in Sinaloa.
                  IF NO may/pac , then pac/am in november , cotto/Chavez late sept NOT in Mexico. Pending am gets the license , bottom line.
                  ^^^^^^ This.

Hopefully the deals of the negotiation are good enough.

Comment

How the hell does Cotto get another shot at Pac.

I think JMM deserves another fight with Pac well before Cotto.

Comment

Working...
                    X