No announcement yet.

Miguel Cotto Peoples Champion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
    I would give Martinez a slight edge at this point,it would be a good fight none the less.
    Aye, should be a pretty damn good fight.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
      I know he carries a 154 pd belt,but i think he means more then that to boxing,in this day in age of ,this boxer ducks that boxer ,he always fights the best no complaints out of his camps he just shows up to fight like a true throw back fighter,so this is my appreciation thread for Cotto a true warrior,in a game where there are few these days.
      maRTINEZ IS, COTTO IS A FIGHTER THAT I FEEL SYMPATHY FOR, i feel bad for cottos downfall but i feel good for him cause he has a very good fanbase in puerto rico that would lie and act like cotto is the peoples champ, lol, he prs champ, thats it

Comment

Originally posted by Loccy View Post
        They're all far from being master boxers.
        Fair enough, but neither of them really gave Cotto any trouble. Judah did a early, and I'm sure Martinez doesn't help, but Martinez isn't nearly as fast as Judah, PWill doesn't have fast hands and he hit Martinez well. Cotto is faster than most people think, he kept up with yuri just fine, so movement shouldn't be a problem. Martinez may have slightly faster handspeed, but we're comparing Cotto's handspeed to that of Pacman, Mosley, Judah I mean these guys are faster than anyone at 154 by far.

And Cotto really wasn't looking like he was fighting underwater against any of those guys except for Pac is the fastest fighter in the world. Cotto has beaten enough boxers that are title worthy to earn enough credit that simply being on the move isn't enough to beat him, you have to slug it out and get the best of him because he'll catch up to you eventually.

Comment

Originally posted by P4P305 View Post
          In other words, he's not a diva like Floyd and Pacquiao are..
          True, but to be fair, cotto isn't on their level...

Comment

Originally posted by tha_greatest View Post
            martinez is, cotto is a fighter that i feel sympathy for, i feel bad for cottos downfall but i feel good for him cause he has a very good fanbase in puerto rico that would lie and act like cotto is the peoples champ, lol, he prs champ, thats it
            i am from las vegas far from the pr

Comment

respect Cotto
              his resume is good
              I hope he gives Tony a rematch
              he should want revenge

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Napier View Post
                respect Cotto
                his resume is good
                he should want revenge
                If i was Cotto i would beg for this fight,humiliate the cheat that tried to ruin his career.

Comment

Cotto is a warrior and fought everybody. Now he is a 3 division champ. props to this pure warrior!

Comment

Originally posted by P4P305 View Post
                    In other words, he's not a diva like Floyd and Pacquiao are..
                    far from it!!!...I agree with TS 100%, Cotto is the PEOPLES CHAMP!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Napier View Post
                      respect Cotto
                      his resume is good
                      he should want revenge
                      i'd love to see that. but yeah Cotto is a true warrior.

Comment

Working...
                      X