Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Out of these 3 fighters, who do you think is the most technically sound?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Out of these 3 fighters, who do you think is the most technically sound?

I'm biased obviously, but I think Calzaghe has better technical skills and a better defense then Williams and Margarito. The reason I compared these 3 fighters is because all 3 fighters are known for their high-workrates at throwing more than 1,000 punches a fight at times.
    Williams
    4.00%
    Margarito
    24.00%
    Calzaghe
    72.00%

Calzaghe is the best defensively but i think Margarito throws the best punches technically.

Calzaghe's punches and Williams tend to be awkward with their punches and they thrown them from weird angles and it works for them.

Comment

damn, paul got that steve erkel **** going on with his shorts. ref should'a made him put it lower.

Comment

Calzaghe.

All 3 are largely volume swarmers, but of all of them I think Joe is the most skilled. Williams don't use his height and reach as much as he should. He clinches and uses footwork well when he wants to, but not enough. Margarito has inside game, but he's comfortable just walking through shots.

Comment

margarito imo. joe has the best defense bcuz of his speed, not his skills. both joe and paul slap with their punches, and make alot of other technical mistakes. margarito isnt that bad technicly hes just very slow.

Comment

Calzaghe.

Comment

Calzaghe.

You can't fault his ability to adapt in fights.

Comment

Working...
              X