Nate Marquardt vs. Demian Maia(Video)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nate Marquardt vs. Demian Maia(Video)

http://www.mma-core.com/videos/_Nate...006222&tid=100

Wow, dude got rocked....not surprised though, Nate's a beast.

Comment

Goldberg: (referring to Maia) "He's been working his striking with Wanderlei Silva... AND IT'S ALLLL OVERR!"

Comment

Originally posted by Lucky Charms View Post
        Goldberg: (referring to Maia) "He's been working his striking with Wanderlei Silva... AND IT'S ALLLL OVERR!"
        lmao

i picked Maia to win, but that was really more the fan in me. nate looked good tonight

dana's going to have a tough time deciding between him & Henderson to see who's Anderson's next victim

Comment

Originally posted by StillUnknown View Post
          lmao

i picked Maia to win, but that was really more the fan in me. nate looked good tonight

dana's going to have a tough time deciding between him & Henderson to see who's Anderson's next victim
          Nate would get knocked out against Silva like their first fight.... I think Henderson might make a lil fight until he gets rocked himself and put to sleep..

Better yet, Henderson Vs Nate would be a good fight but Silva can't wait so...

Comment

Also, It's a shame the fight didn't go longer, I think it would have been a good back and forth fight and I would have liked to see how Nate would do on the ground Vs Maia but...

PS: Great sportsmanship by Nate like Rogan mentioned, classy guy.

Comment

That was one hell of a punch, straight on the button. Fair play to Nate though he showed some class by pulling away after he knew he was KOd.

Comment

Maia looked silly on his feet, couldn't mix it up. Nate capitalized on it. Tried to kick Nate 2 times and the third time - BANG!

Comment

Originally posted by Dorian View Post
                  Nate would get knocked out against Silva like their first fight.... I think Henderson might make a lil fight until he gets rocked himself and put to sleep..

Better yet, Henderson Vs Nate would be a good fight but Silva can't wait so...
                  The day Henderson gets put to sleep is the day pigs fly.

Comment

Originally posted by Move BRICKS View Post
                    The day Henderson gets put to sleep is the day pigs fly.
                    Hey Move Bricks,

What happened to the grappler, Maia, not being able to take the striker, Marquardt down? There goes your argument, lol.

A BJJ or Wrestler w/ very low boxing or MT IQ is not gonna have an easy time taking it to the ground against highly skilled strikers, be it a boxer or Muay Thai fighter.

Comment

Working...
                    X