Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I am no longer in favor of the method of testing Floyd has been advocating.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TortillaWarrior View Post
    Every time this sort of thread comes out,you post the same person...is this your only example????

Comment

• Originally posted by Sutekh uvdabrix View Post
      Too many tests. Shane is 38 years old and replenishing blood takes a lot of regenerative energy.

Don't be suprised if both of these guys are gassed by the 5th round despite coming in immaculate shape.
      i hear you
      i just read up on blood testing and its affects on athletes.. specifically bikers and how donating blood can adversely affect their work out and performance, when u donate blood(not blood testing in olympics or boxing) you give about 1 pint or 10% of your whole blood volume, doing so will decrease your oxygen carrying capacity of your blood by 10% .. uh duh obviously, what the body will then do is replace the lost volume with an equal amount of WHOLE FLUIDS(water,plasma) and adapt the body's cardio. system by pumping more blood cells into the heart for any level of workout.. light workout=light heart pumping.. hard workout=hardpumping.. now when it comes to boxers, you know when they workout its all out.. so this will essentially strain their heart for sure
      .. this will go on for a period of weeks until the red blood cells have finally been replance because that is how long it takes for the body to replace the blood loss

the article also said you may notice a decrease in performance when you when you do intense physical bike training so it was advice not to donate blood at least 20 days b4 an event they r gonna partake in and when they do give blood, it is insisted they do the next few workout light.. so a couple of days of workouts.. wow wtf how can anyone train properly under this conditions

now see one test they already took at least 1% of shane's blood so hes definitely off by 1% now and thats just 1 test, 1 test at the beginning of 24/7 or basically 4 tubes in the beginning of training. wouldnt be surprise if they do at least 6 more test and what's that.. that's about 5-6% OF YOUR BLOOD VOLUME LOSS or half a pint.. and i am being generous here.. google hasafa powell during the 2008 olympic games, you will see him bitching on how the same people who took 4 tubes of shane mosley's blood test him at least 3 times in 1 week alone.. thats 12 tubes .. crazy?. LMAO oh man i love mayweather's stupidity
      the idea of random testing is set up in such a way that a theoretical scenario of an official taking two test blood test.. just two, lets say one at the start of training and one in the middle of training will never give the body its chance to be at 100%..
      oh man.. again LMAOO... im loving mayweather's stupidity!!..

and why not.. thats the idea of a random drug test.. THERE'S NO FIX NUMBER ON HOW OFTEN IT WILL HAPPEN AND WHEN.. HA

MAYWEATHER IS SCREWED BIG TIME!! BOOOYAKA BOOYAKA KA!!

may can be stupid but pac wont definitely have it
      Last edited by flour; 04-17-2010, 11:56 AM.

Comment

• it's really hilarious reading how terrified *******s are of this test

Comment

• Originally posted by joe90210 View Post
          it's really hilarious reading how terrified *******s are of this test
          seeing your signature, youre probably a ***** lmao and when has your word ever count or materialize in real life? You live in your imagination lmao your brain is hilarious

Comment

• Originally posted by joe90210 View Post
            it's really hilarious reading how terrified *******s are of this test
            It is like they are just as scared as Manny over needles,blood,superstitions...or whatever the excuse of the month is...
            I think Pac's real phobia is the fear of getting outclassed!

Comment

Working...
            X