Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Cotto smile at Manny's punches the way Margarito laughed off Cotto's punches?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will Cotto smile at Manny's punches the way Margarito laughed off Cotto's punches?

Remember when Cotto thought he was cool for landing his pansy ass punches on the granite chin of the grand campeon Mexicano Antonio Margarito?

Then Margarito just smiled at him and walked his quitting, manicured eyebrow ass down and dropped triple uppercuts on his ass?

Remember?

Then Cotto just caved like a ***** and lost all hope in himself and Margarito pummeled him into submission.

Will Cotto laugh off Manny's shots like Margarito laughed off Cotto's shots?

Discuss.

Originally posted by Jack D Ripper View Post
    Remember when Cotto thought he was cool for landing his pansy ass punches on the granite chin of the grand campeon Mexicano Antonio Margarito?

Then Margarito just smiled at him and walked his quitting, manicured eyebrow ass down and dropped triple uppercuts on his ass?

Remember?

Then Cotto just caved like a ***** and lost all hope in himself and Margarito pummeled him into submission.

Discuss.
    Are you a Cotto hater now Dap? Sounds like a change of tune a little bit. I know you've made your jokes about him, but I've always thought that you gave him the benefit of the doubt when it came to him being a warrior.

Comment

If he does then Pac is in for a looooooooooong night.

Comment

more like run, but this time he wont be fast enough to get away.

Comment

Cotto will take two knees

To make himself Pacquiao's height.

Comment

Remember?

Discuss.
            Obviously. Cotto is a real WW and pac aint no WW. Cotto should walk thru pac's best shots and smile. Cotto has no right and no excuse losing to a former 106 lber.

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
              Obviously. Cotto is a real WW and pac aint no WW. Cotto should walk thru pac's best shots and smile. Cotto has no right and no excuse losing to a former 106 lber.
              If he does though?

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
                If he does though?
                He should go back to the PRican gogo dancer circuit.

Comment

Tonight was the first time I saw the first Paq vs. Marquez fight and I think Cotto has to bring his A game on Nov 14 to win. Just my 2 cents.

May the best fighter win!!!

Comment

Discuss.
                    No, because Cotto never smiles. And it sounds like someone was molested by Miguel Cotto when they were a child.

Comment

Working...
                    X