Collapse
No announcement yet.

UFC 100 - Some classless displays

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bisping had that KO coming, but if I knew someone had elbowed me on the ground, knowing I was knocked out... I'd wait out by his car with a sledgehammer and break his legs.

Comment

Originally posted by TRAVI$ View Post
      Bisping had that KO coming, but if I knew someone had elbowed me on the ground, knowing I was knocked out... I'd wait out by his car with a sledgehammer and break his legs.
      Nothing short of a sledgehammer can even dent Hendo's manly Batman Cartoon-like chin.

Comment

I like Henderson, one of those quiet insane types
        I was shocked to see Bisping acting like an absolute **** on TUF, people on this site have said he's a nice guy in real life.

Comment

BROCK and HENDO just shot there mouth out....lol

Comment

Originally posted by SigmaMu View Post
            I personally liked what I heard and I downloaded UFC 100

I never miss the Ultimate Fighter Tournaments but I never go out of my way to watch the PPV like I do boxing but I am going to start paying more attention to UFC.

I even made a video of Bisping getting owned

That was a beautiful knock out and Henderson represented USA

Just a great knock out and the way he came down on Bisping after knocking him out was the bomb and I also enjoyed Lesner's antics after the fight, it was great stuff IMO.
            I agree, MMA is a brutal sport and i kind of relate it to street fighting so im not suprised or sickened by what hendo did.. and iv seen it done plenty of times on fighters who were obviously out could before.. it's just the instinct of the fighters to go in for the kill once a fighter hits the ground.

Comment

I've seen plenty of classless boxers. For Christ's sake, boxers wrote the book on trash talk to sell fights and such real and manufactured disrespect is the sports biggest selling point. Don't pretend otherwise or I will eat your children

As for Hendo, there was some history between him and Bisping, and its not like he broke the rules. Brutal = Yes. Illegal = No. Classless = Debatable.

And Brock, well, he's an animal all his own. He's new to the sport, comes from wrasslin' bull****, and clearly a gigantic (literally) meathead.
              Last edited by Not Monty; 07-13-2009, 03:22 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X