No announcement yet.

Funniest thing in boxing youve seen?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Funniest thing in boxing youve seen?

For me it has to be Ricky Hatton getting KTFO by a feathweight. It was so funny seeing him on the floor struggling to breath, I just couldnt stop laughing. I could remember thinking he was dead but was gad to see him getting up but then he walked away without giving an interview like the b*ch that he is.

Originally posted by ma51f View Post
    For me it has to be Ricky Hatton getting KTFO by a feathweight. It was so funny seeing him on the floor struggling to breath, I just couldnt stop laughing. I could remember thinking he was dead but was gad to see him getting up but then he walked away without giving an interview like the b*ch that he is.
    Bit sick, and not really funny......

But mine is either:

- Zab's Chicken dance
    - Tyson Fury's upper cut to Tyson Fury's face!
    - Monte Barrett trying to get in the ring against Haye

Comment

Originally posted by Sage84 View Post
      Bit sick, and not really funny......

But mine is either:

- Zab's Chicken dance
      - Tyson Fury's upper cut to Tyson Fury's face!
      - Monte Barrett trying to get in the ring against Haye
      It was funny, simly because he gotwhat he deserved. He is the most hyped and over-rated "boxer" in the world. The guy was a WBU chump for mosr of his career. He only fought mayweather for the money and got he ass kicked. He then had to nerve to say he wouldbe P4P no.1 boxer if he beat pacman. And the only reason he fough pacquio was because he was much smaller than him. Hatton has no boxing skill, hi defends with his face, he holds and rabit punches. It was simply B.E.A.utiful seeing him KO'ed.

Anyway back to the topic, those 3 were certainly great to watch.

Comment

he probably left without an interview cuz he needed to go to the hospital asap. anyone who laughs when someone gets KOd like that is a sick humanbeing. i dont even like hatton, i agreed with all the thing u said about him in your other post (overrated, no defense etc) but watching someone get brutally KO'd like that is never funny. no matter how i feel about a fighter i always respect him for putting his life on the line when he gets in the ring, and laughing at him if he gets KOd is very tasteless.

dont get me wrong i can laugh at something like furys uppercut, but not a brutal KO or something like that. thats the funniest thing btw, that uppercut. ohh, and edward rackly vs cedrick rose(?).. not sure about who he fought but check out edward rackley on youtube.

Comment

I thought O'Neil Bell dramatically falling over like he died after Mormeck strayed a bit low was hilarious. I believe it was their second fight. Bell was a character.

Judah's wobbly legs knockout loss was humorous, as was Hatton running into the ring post after Floyd's hook connected late in their fight.

Pernell Whitaker pulling down Roger Mayweather's trunks was great.

Emmanuel Augustus pulling the robot punch and the double fisted street fighter punch was great. That was in the Ray Oliveira fight.

Comment

Don't be a complete dick.

Comment

I was laughin thru most of Bhop v Tarver

Augustus got a highlight reel of funny ****

Bowe's mgr pullin kung fu kicker guy outta the ring was good ****

Comment

It was funny, simly because he gotwhat he deserved. He is the most hyped and over-rated "boxer" in the world. The guy was a WBU chump for mosr of his career. He only fought mayweather for the money and got he ass kicked. He then had to nerve to say he wouldbe P4P no.1 boxer if he beat pacman. And the only reason he fough pacquio was because he was much smaller than him. Hatton has no boxing skill, hi defends with his face, he holds and rabit punches. It was simply B.E.A.utiful seeing him KO'ed.

Anyway back to the topic, those 3 were certainly great to watch.
                "Hatton has no boxing skill"

Hatton was a good fighter with a superb resume.

You are a twat.

Comment

Hopkins acting like a total gay with the fake low blows vs Calzaghe.

That was funny.

Comment

"superb resume"??!!!

hahaha seriously, if you think Fatton had a even a half decent resume, you do not know anything about boxing.

Please elaborate on why you think Hatton has a supurb CV. And please do not mention Kostya Tszyu or Collazo

Comment

Working...
                    X