Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao vs. Brook - Hearn Contacts Arum To Discuss The Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

****k the ibf strap if you get a chance to fight manny pacquiao...

that said, i would rather see manny vs terrence crawford next...crawford is red hot right now while brook is coming off a stoppage loss and fractured eye socket...

brook was already over training himself to get down to 147 and that was before taking a fight at the full fledged middleweight limit...i dont want to see him roy jones or oscar delahoya himself...i would rather see brook add his name as a player in an already deep 154 lb division...

Comment

I really wanted Floyd to fight brook. So how come brook is linked to fighting poac now?

Comment

I do think it's the most lucrative (besides Floyd). ..especially if the fight gets made in the UK. I think money-wise it will beat out a potential Pac-Crawford fight.

Comment

Arum wont be interested just before Brook fought Golovkin he said in interviews "who the hell is this guy" and as much as the GGG fight got Brook some respect for his boxing and toughness I doubt he will change his mind

It will be Floyd or even Garcia since they will work with Haymon now plus I think Crawford is all wrong for Pac

Comment

Originally posted by Strategic1 View Post
            I do think it's the most lucrative (besides Floyd). ..especially if the fight gets made in the UK. I think money-wise it will beat out a potential Pac-Crawford fight.
            There's a long list of people who are more lucrative than Crawford. Crawford and Spence Jr. are both excellent talents, but casuals don't know them very well. My only question is whether Kell Brook is more lucrative than Amir Khan? Which fight does better in the UK? We already know which fighter is less risk!

Comment

You're right in a sense. Pac haters can easily say...Brook was drained blah blah blah after Pac beats him. But deep down they know he's a challenge, another big guy Pac will have to overcome.

However, I think I now prefer Pac to unify all of 147's belts before facing Crawford.

Face Brook. If he wins, then face the winner of Thurman-Garcia. Unify 147 ..Retire or he can face Crawford Spring 2018.
              they will hype brook up but after manny beats him, they'll say brook was damage from the ggg fight, etc.

Comment

You're right in a sense. Pac haters can easily say...Brook was drained blah blah blah after Pac beats him. But deep down they know he's a challenge, another big guy Pac will have to overcome.

However, I think I now prefer Pac to unify all of 147's belts before facing Crawford.

Face Brook. If he wins, then face the winner of Thurman-Garcia. Unify 147 ..Retire or he can face Crawford Spring 2018.
                If Brook lost to Spence Jr., many (including myself) would say that Brook coming from 170 to 147 was a significant factor! If Brook, like Oscar De La Hoya, takes the risk, then it's on him and his team, not Pacquiao. Arum didn't call Hearn, Hearn called Arum. If Mayweather beat GGG @ 154, wouldn't Floyd haters say it was because GGG drained himself to 154? That's part of the game!

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
                  hopefully arum turn it down.. i want crawford or a rematch with floyd. pac will never get credit for beating brook.
                  rematch with Floyd? you the first one I know wants to see that rematch.

He doesn't need to get credit for beating Brook, he's already a HoF and one of the All Time Greats, What's left of his career he sould make it to earn an extra moeny.

Comment

Originally posted by komandante View Post
                    Pac v Floyd II is the fight fans want.
                    Only *******s who believed that bull**** of the tored shoulder want this fight.

No need for rematch, Mayweather schools Pacquiao worse this time, no need for a rematch, I rather see Pacquiao vs Marquez V, those were really great fights.

Comment

It seems that Arum likes the fact that Brook will have to boil back down to Welter from Middle. Otherwise this fight wouldn't have a chance in hell of happening.

If it does happen, lets hope Brook can get down safely and be strong.

Comment

Working...
                      X