Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interracial Relationships

Get those filthy thoughts out of your minds fellas

I am brown, my GF is white.

Its not the first interracial relationship i have been in. How ever, i never have experienced such different looks from and stares from people as i have in this relationship.

95% of the stares and looks and expressions come from other brown people. Guys and girls.

Girls look at me with utter contempt. Like it is a diss on them?!

Guys have looks ranging from sinister to anger, to wtf and a whole range of other expressions.

its 2016 mofos, no more dark age shzit

Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
    Get those filthy thoughts out of your minds fellas

I am brown, my GF is white.

Its not the first interracial relationship i have been in. How ever, i never have experienced such different looks from and stares from people as i have in this relationship.

95% of the stares and looks and expressions come from other brown people. Guys and girls.

Girls look at me with utter contempt. Like it is a diss on them?!

Guys have looks ranging from sinister to anger, to wtf and a whole range of other expressions.

its 2016 mofos, no more dark age shzit
    I can understand girls of your race being angry at you for sampling the precious white meat but guys of your race being angry as well? Sorry, don't buy it.

Anyway, I consider pretty much all race mixing as revolting even when both parties aren't white. Ever see someone who is half black and half Chinese? Jesus Christ they look weird.

Anyway, can't blame you for wanting a white girlfriend. White women are way, way, way more beautiful than brown or black girls. Smarter and better personalities too. It's just too bad that if you ever have a daughter that she won't be white as well but oh well, such is life.
    Last edited by Xoo; 09-18-2016, 07:07 AM.

Comment

Where do you live meng?

One thing I've noticed about some brown women (Latina and Asian) is that they look down on men who date white women, but they have no problem dating a white guy themselves. Hypocritical ****s.

As far as men, they're probably just hating. The only experience they have with white women is through ****.

Comment

Willy Wanker
        I am in Northern England Willy Wanker. Lotsa of grumpy kunts up here. Shzits interesting though. You get a whole mixture of reactions.

Was out once getting some icecream and stuff and opposite there were some asian girls. Some were fat.

My gf is tall and thin, taller than me. ( im a shorter dude 5'7.5 ) . Girl was dressed in tight pants and stuff. One of those kunts gave me the most horrible look ever. Like...i was filth. strange stuff homie.

Xoo:

I will keep all that in mind. You into inbreeding? lol

Comment

Willy Wanker
          I am in Northern England Willy Wanker. Lotsa of grumpy kunts up here. Shzits interesting though. You get a whole mixture of reactions.

Was out once getting some icecream and stuff and opposite there were some asian girls. Some were fat.

My gf is tall and thin, taller than me. ( im a shorter dude 5'7.5 ) . Girl was dressed in tight pants and stuff. One of those kunts gave me the most horrible look ever. Like...i was filth. strange stuff homie.

Xoo:

You have a good point about inbreeding. I mean a white man from England having a child with a white woman from Germany is basically the same as a white guy having a child with his biological sister. Green K sent bud!

Comment

Willy Wanker

Xoo:

I was just curious to where you were experiencing this backwards logic.

I live in California and never get a second look when I'm on a date with someone outside my race.

I've never dated a black girl though. I could imagine I would some dirty looks walking through the hood with a hot black girl by my side.

Comment

Willy Wanker

Xoo:

Whole complection of the topic changed when you revealed this.

Muslims going to Muslim.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post

I live in California and never get a second look when I'm on a date with someone outside my race.

I've never dated a black girl though. I could imagine I would some dirty looks walking through the hood with a hot black girl by my side.
                Glad to have you in our country I'm a champ. I'm sure you're not a drain on the country and turning England into an Islamic state sounds like a great idea. Hopefully you can knock up your white GF and produce some beautiful brown babies who will also be Muslim. Don't worry about getting married first. The sooner whites are made a minority in England (and all other white countries) the better off the world will be.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
                  Whole complection of the topic changed when you revealed this.

Muslims going to Muslim.
                  Islam is a religion of peace, beauty and progress. The sooner the entire world goes Islamic the better off everyone will be. Only stupid inbred white hicks that would vote for Donald Trump would disagree.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post

[bI live in California and never get a second look when I'm on a date with someone outside my race. [/b]

Where u live is it very culturally and racially diverse?

Comment

Working...
                    X