Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Manny Pacquiao: I'm Serving With The Guidance, Fear of The Lord

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
    God, Allah, Jesus, Ra, Vishnu, whoever the jews worship (money and hollywood control i guess) are not real.

they are bronze and iron age hand me down stories created by ignorant desert goat herders who wanted to accrue wealth and power by controlling the idiot masses.

with that being said,

****SEXUALS deserve to live in peace.
    but ****SEXUALITY SHOULD NOT BE PROMOTED AS NORMAL BEHAVIOR.

Its disgusting unless it involves good looking lesbians who are in their physical prime.

Keep the fudge packers away, but the clam divers diving...

As long as my man meat is between the females and nit between the fudge packers.. I am cool..

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
      There is neither a "gay gene" nor any other physical trait that you can point to that proves people are born that way. I can point to examples of it being a learned behavior though...such as straight people that get "turned out" when forced into ****sexual practices in prison.
      Its still not a lifestyle choice.
      A tiny minority being forced into it whilst incarcerated doesnt reflect ****sexuality.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Noose View Post
        Darwins book is about the origin of ALL species. Thats why its called Origin of the Species.

There were many ideas about the universe. Some believed it was eternal and had always been there, others believed it had a beginning. The Babylonians knew nothing about the birth of the universe. They only mapped the night sky.

It was Georges Lemaître who discovered the universe was expanding in 1927 that led to the big bang theory.
        right, but do a research on big bang/evolution and Babylon and sumeria ull see what im talking about. thx

Comment

• All this stupid ass bible thumping is the main reason Pacquiao would be a **** political leader

get too many of these lunatics in govt positions and they'll send a country back to the Dark Ages in no time

Comment

• Originally posted by lopetego View Post
            All this stupid ass bible thumping is the main reason Pacquiao would be a **** political leader

get too many of these lunatics in govt positions and they'll send a country back to the Dark Ages in no time
            lol are you gay? Seriously, are you? Do you prefer same sex or not? Can you please answer me this and tell me why? Because if you act the same way Pac believes then you're a hypocrite.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mayabang View Post
              lol are you gay? Seriously, are you? Do you prefer same sex or not? Can you please answer me this and tell me why? Because if you act the same way Pac believes then you're a hypocrite.
              Disliking delusional morons who believe that a bs book written by ignorant desert sheep herders 2000 years ago is more valid than all of modern day science has nothing to do with being gay

Im hetero but I support gay rights just to piss off the religious troglodites, they should be removed from any govt positions, they're the real danger to society and individual liberties. Give religious fundamentalists more power and they'll start burning people at the stake for any bs reason, like they used to do in the Middle Ages. Hypocrites and lunatics, all of them.

Comment

Disliking delusional morons who believe that a bs book written by ignorant desert sheep herders 2000 years ago is more valid than all of modern day science has nothing to do with being gay

Im hetero but I support gay rights just to piss off the religious troglodites, they should be removed from any govt positions, they're the real danger to society and individual liberties. Give religious fundamentalists more power and they'll start burning people at the stake for any bs reason, like they used to do in the Middle Ages. Hypocrites and lunatics, all of them.
                LOL you're a hypocrite then. You know all your extra comments don't mean crap when you alone don't like the act of ****sexuality. You can take the bible out of the equation, and you can still prefer opposite sex. Why is that? Talk about delusional, lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mayabang View Post
                  LOL you're a hypocrite then. You know all your extra comments don't mean crap when you alone don't like the act of ****sexuality. You can take the bible out of the equation, and you can still prefer opposite sex. Why is that? Talk about delusional, lol.
                  You idiot

so just because someone is hetero he/she's supposed to hate on ****s?

let's see, ****sexuals dont do any harm to me, so I dont see a particular reason to deny them rights or hate them. I hate on people who causes me harm.

The only reason to hate on ****s would be if I was a religious moronic bigot. like you probably are. ****phobes are no different from racists, they hate on others for no reason, aside from being different and because the bible says so, curiously they dont hate on eating bacon, or drinking beer or wearing gold or bowl haircuts, which are as forbidden as ****sexuality

Comment

You idiot

so just because someone is hetero he/she's supposed to hate on ****s?

let's see, ****sexuals dont do any harm to me, so I dont see a particular reason to deny them rights or hate them. I hate on people who causes me harm.

The only reason to hate on ****s would be if I was a religious moronic bigot. like you probably are. ****phobes are no different from racists, they hate on others for no reason, aside from being different and because the bible says so, curiously they dont hate on eating bacon, or drinking beer or wearing gold or bowl haircuts, which are as forbidden as ****sexuality
                    So not agreeing with the **** lifestyle = HATING on ****s? lol

1. Did pac apologized? yup
                    2. Did pac accepted the consequences? yup
                    3. Did pac condemned ****s? Nope

Pac expressed his personal beliefs. Whether it's from a bible or not, it's his personal beliefs. Yes he was stupid to say it in public where he's a public figure. But there are alot of fake ass haters here acting like they don't agree with Pac's beliefs. These haters are straight people who married the opposite sex, so they actually practice what Pac preaches lol. So yeah I call them hypocrites.

Again, Pac did NOT condemn gays and apologized. Not sure what else people want from him. But I do find it hilarious that the people hating on him on this forum are supposedly "NOT" gay lol. It would be more convincing if they just come out the closet, at least that's more convincing.

Comment

Working...
                    X