Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are the most visually impressive movies of all time?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
    Belly is the most watchable movie with the sound turned off I've ever seen. Amazing visuals through out. Hype Williams directed it & you may or may not know his name, but he created damn near ever dope ass video you saw in the 90's on MTV that almost always had amazing visuals in them as well so he was well practiced.
    If you are not joking, that is messed up to mention that movie, for any category. Like even if he said best movies involving real rappers, still sucks.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
      If you are not joking, that is messed up to mention that movie, for any category. Like even if he said best movies involving real rappers, still sucks.
      I didn't say the movie was the greatest fwiw only that visually its impressive which was what the TS was asking about. There is a ton of visual masturbation going on in that film just like in Hype Williams music videos back in the day. Guy was a pro at that ****. I don't think he ever directed another movie so that tells you enough about how good the overall movie was & how far sexy visuals get you, but that doesn't change the fact it was a visually stunning film.

Comment

I like the Youth's cinematography. Its stunning.

Comment

Toy Story 4 on a Samsung 65" 4K Ultra HD TV.

^^^get ready to have your mind blown

Comment

Working...
          X