Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is Money May such an anti hero on here?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tha_Greatest View Post
    do you want me to respect floyd if he is known as a woman beating rascist who carries guns in public???????? do you expect people to say hes a real hero because of that, lol, what the hell is not to hate about him?????????

remember , those things he did were on his own , lol, i didnt beat people in clubs or violently beat of my baby mama, lol, i didnt disrespect the boxing public and blamed their disrespect towards floyd by calling the fans rascist, floyd did that, lol
    ^^^ Lmao this is hillarious

Comment

• I don't think people hate him just because they think he's ducking Pac.

I for one think Floyd is one hell of a fighter, but I can't stand the guy. At all. Sometimes I watch his old fights, start to like him a bit and then BAM! you see an interview with him and suddenly wants nothing more than to see him get his face punched in again.

Comment

• Originally posted by MoneyBoyTBE View Post
        ^^^ Lmao this is hillarious
        yeah floyd beat his wife and you as a floyd fan enjoy that like your supportive statements state on this thread, lol, floyd also uses illegal xylocaine , lol,that **** is ****in illegal, floyd ****in uses it, lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Bring It On View Post
          I don't think people hate him just because they think he's ducking Pac.

I for one think Floyd is one hell of a fighter, but I can't stand the guy. At all. Sometimes I watch his old fights, start to like him a bit and then BAM! you see an interview with him and suddenly wants nothing more than to see him get his face punched in again.
          nobody respects floyd expepyt the threadstarter who is crying all over this thread, lol, hes catching feelings over floyd being labeled a anti hero, lol true story,

Comment

• i think people dont like it when he brings the sport into disrepute e.g. glove scandal,

him being a liar e.g. ducking pacquaio

and hypocritical e.g. catchweights, pac has marquez problems but maidana doesnt have devon alexander problems,

and outside the ring behaviour such as saying "what has africa done for me", lashing out on stephen a smith, beating wife

i dont think people hate him personally, they just dislike him from perspective of a boxing fan, not a fellow human being, otherwise they would not want mayweather vs pacquaio because it would make mayweather a lot of money

Comment

• Someone doesn't know what "anti-hero" means

Comment

• Originally posted by Tha_Greatest View Post
                because he is a rascist bigot, lol, he beats on women, lol, he blames the world for everything, lol, he blames everything on the race card, he talks too much ****, lol, he is a unloyal person with no respect for anyone, lol, his ego is blown up to being delusional, lol, he lies , lol, he is a a boxer that fights like a cowrd , he cries for clauses and advantages on everything in fights, lol, hes basically a ****in diva, lol, he is a ****in undefendable b1tch, he is a piece of **** that no rational grown up can defend, lol, maybe you like him but its obvious why, lol, **** floyd

Comment

• Floyd embraces the role as the bad guy, it's what has made him millions and millions of dollars. It's called entertainment and marketing.

Comment

• I don't think people hate him just because they think he's ducking Pac.

LOL, I'm a fan of Mayweather and even I can't sit through his interviews without wonder aloud why his team ever lets him talk to the public!!

BTW, no one should feel sorry for Mayweather, he sold his soul by adopting the role of heel/ bad guy to make money. The plan worked to perfection, too late to cry about it now.

Comment

• Probably because he's played the whole 'villan' role - thing is though I get the feeling that in most cases he's being himself.

Comment

Working...
                      X