No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather still on top after Mannys rise and Fall

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Deeznuts View Post
    All I read was..bla bla I'm black Mayweather is black...bla bla, he duck fighters I defend him..bla bla...glad Pacquiao lost so Mayweather can keep his health and fight some other ex lightweights..bla bla..i wonder what size Floyd's package is bla bla

Comment

• Originally posted by Deeznuts View Post
      Unlike you I don't defend every Puerto Rican fighter and make excuses for them. I am a boxing fan first not a boxer whore. Sorry bro you're just obsessed with a cherry picking fighter because he's black and undefeated. Many fighters would be if they chose to not fight and scared to face real challenges. You hate Pacquiao yet he faced Bradley(which he beat) which is undefeated and Cotto just faced and undefeated Trout. That's what can happen when you take real challenges. I feel bad that you have to constantly be on here as a Mayweather defender. You're basically nothing but a groupie
      Name 1 p4p top 10 fighter cotto has defeated...name me 1 time he has defeated the #1 guy in his division....you cant do it cause it has never happend..he won 1 title from 1 current champ and it was a 1 legged yuri fucking foreman..he is the vacant belt champ...how dare you talk down on Floyd and try to big up Cotto...and he lost to Trout who has never beaten anyone worth mentioning...Floyd is greatness and Cotto is b class didnt Floyd just prove this at 35?

Comment

• Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
        Yea i said it now do what you do best and go snitch....dude came at me with that black **** and you didnt quote him you stay doing that ****...why cause you are a troll
        No Larry, his post was basically saying that YOU have a chip on your shoulder about YOUR ethnicity. He wasnt making a racial slur at you, but you made one at him because you are too stupid to know the difference. dunno whats wrong with you lately, smdh.

Comment

• Yes im Black and support black fighters just like ricans support ricans and mexicans support mexicans and pinoys ride Manny's knob...black people can do it to..ya'll are just hot cause the best fighter in the game is undefeated and happens to be black...i support other fighters but **** fans make me go off and tell em how it is.....you wanna make it racial fuck it lets go..no more sugar coating

Comment

Name 1 p4p top 10 fighter cotto has defeated...name me 1 time he has defeated the #1 guy in his division....you cant do it cause it has never happend..he won 1 title from 1 current champ and it was a 1 legged yuri fucking foreman..he is the vacant belt champ...how dare you talk down on Floyd and try to big up Cotto...and he lost to Trout who has never beaten anyone worth mentioning...Floyd is greatness and Cotto is b class didnt Floyd just prove this at 35?
            Floyd is not greatness. But everything else you said is true!

Comment

Do you realise that you just completely destroyed Cotto's credentials as a worthwhile opponent for floyd? jesus christ Larry, get a grip ffs.

Comment

Naw Cotto needs those not me
                Funny how you say you don't need the knee pads but mention nothing about the life size doll...LOL

Comment

Yes im Black and support black fighters just like ricans support ricans and mexicans support mexicans and pinoys ride Manny's knob...black people can do it to..ya'll are just hot cause the best fighter in the game is undefeated and happens to be black...i support other fighters but **** fans make me go off and tell em how it is.....you wanna make it racial fuck it lets go..no more sugar coating
                  It's not even a surprise that you're openly racist. Proved it with this post.

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
                  you bring up race yet have Puerto Ricans all over your sig and avy and you are a known rican whore,shut the fuck up and dont be mad cause you cant say the same bout Cotto

Comment

Yes im Black and support black fighters just like ricans support ricans and mexicans support mexicans and pinoys ride Manny's knob...black people can do it to..ya'll are just hot cause the best fighter in the game is undefeated and happens to be black...i support other fighters but **** fans make me go off and tell em how it is.....you wanna make it racial fuck it lets go..no more sugar coating
                    I'm not mad at all that Andre Ward is the best fighter in the game, undefeated, and black. In fact, I'm glad a guy like Andre Ward is the best fighter in boxing.

Comment

• Originally posted by junior gong View Post
                      Why the **** not? and how is that looking for an advantage? It makes the playing field level, but doesnt give an advantage. You see, that right there is how you can tell a fanboy from a fan..'looking for an advantage'...just an exaggeration of something thats obvious and something thats not a problem for either fighter, yet you bang on about this 2lb reduction in weight as though its some kind of devious plan to(proverbially) tie one of Miguels hands behind his back! You use this kind of language, dishonest and transparent as it is, and have the nerve to question my impartiality!!!! Thick, thick boy.
                      Level the playing field? LMAO If he could'nt fight @ 147 then he had no business being in that weight class. I even give him credit for the win despite the stupid stipulation, either you're really dumb ignorant or both. Title fights shouldn't be fought at catch weights. I'm done with your foolishness. You're dismissed tard.

Comment

Working...
                      X