Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What pisses you off or irritates you thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
    Problem is you have to break the law to get around them. Happens a lot around here, I'm starting to get used to it. There was a pretty cool old man down the street that used to do like 10 in a 45 when driving to visit family, like 89 or 90 years old. It's the younger people that do it that bother me.
    They're probably texting or talking on the phone. And careless about anything besides that phone.

Comment

• Originally posted by Enchanted View Post
      I find it extremely irritating when people chew their food excessively loud.
      Or they talk with their mouth full, they'll be spitting and talking..

Comment

• Originally posted by VersaBan View Post
        Pregnant girls that still smoke and drink.
        I gotta agree with this.

I had a friend in the US. He's now married with a kid, but at the time that he got his girl pregnant, they weren't married yet. The day that she told me she was pregnant, she did so when we were in a bar, and she had a beer and a cigarette in each hand at the time. I didn't have the ability to say anything to her, but I told my friend, the father, about my thoughts on the matter at our soonest sitdown.

I don't know what effect I had personally, but she did cut it out.

The worst part was that they had previously had a miscarriage. It was a big deal for them, and they had split up for a while, partly because of that. Again, I can't say what the cause of the miscarriage was (not to mention the fact that I am assuredly no medic), but it just seemed crazy that given this experience, she was smoking and drinking with a baby in her belly.

The kid was born healthy, and last time I was in the States I visited them, and the three of them seem to be doing just fine, which is great.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nodogoshi View Post
          I gotta agree with this.

I had a friend in the US. He's now married with a kid, but at the time that he got his girl pregnant, they weren't married yet. The day that she told me she was pregnant, she did so when we were in a bar, and she had a beer and a cigarette in each hand at the time. I didn't have the ability to say anything to her, but I told my friend, the father, about my thoughts on the matter at our soonest sitdown.

I don't know what effect I had personally, but she did cut it out.

The worst part was that they had previously had a miscarriage. It was a big deal for them, and they had split up for a while, partly because of that. Again, I can't say what the cause of the miscarriage was (not to mention the fact that I am assuredly no medic), but it just seemed crazy that given this experience, she was smoking and drinking with a baby in her belly.

The kid was born healthy, and last time I was in the States I visited them, and the three of them seem to be doing just fine, which is great.
          Yeah, you get that feeling of wanting to say something but you know it's not your place. When I see people do it, it just shows me how careless they are with themselves.

Comment

• people that like to touch you when they are talking to you.

Comment

• bumping fist with people instead of shaking hands like real men.

Comment

• Originally posted by jose830 View Post
                bumping fist with people instead of shaking hands like real men.
                What you do is you feint going in for the fist bump, then you last second shake their fist and yell "STICK SHIFT!"

It makes everyone involved feel like an idiot.

Comment

• fat women with back ****

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadow boxer 3 View Post
                    fat women with back ****

She had to of done that as a joke. If not, her family must hate her for not telling her.

Comment

• People that speak really fast English with an accent.

Comment

Working...
                      X