Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Smokin' Joe or Muhammad Ali! Who is your favourite?!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smokin' Joe or Muhammad Ali! Who is your favourite?!

Not who was a better fighter but who do you like more.
    Smokin' Joe Frazier
    64.86%
    Muhammad Ali
    35.14%

After watching the Thrilla in Manila Documentary (HBO i believe) It really changed my perception of the whole Muhammad-Frazier drama. There both real men, but Frazier is just more admirable in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by GottSein View Post
      After watching the Thrilla in Manila Documentary (HBO i believe) It really changed my perception of the whole Muhammad-Frazier drama. There both real men, but Frazier is just more admirable in my opinion.
      I agree joe frazier is the more admirable of the two. the way he protested the vietnam war, and the murder of innocent people on both sides. The lengths he went to and strived for the black rights movement and how his persona and presence is the reason athletes are being paid the amounts of money they are paid today and how still continues to do peace work. Yes i agree joe was the more admirable of the two.

Comment

Originally posted by GottSein View Post
        I think i remember Bob Arum said he didn't like that documentary for how it portrayed Ali.

Not seen it myself though, will have to try and find it later

Comment

Ali fought the better comp and is the better fighter.....

Comment

Originally posted by larryx2013 View Post
            Ali fought the better comp and is the better fighter.....
            Thats not the question tho.

Comment

Ali by FAR Smokin Joe Frazier was an uncle tom and was the white mans whore (hate to say that but its true)

Ali fought along side civil right activists was brash and proud to be black at a time where they openly taught that blacks were sub-human He always spoke his mind and always spoke out against injustices.

Ali will always be number one outside the ring for me

Comment

I like Frazier more by leaps and bounds.

Comment

I've always liked Ali more, nothing against Joe though.

Comment

Smoking Joe leading, hell yes.

Comment

Working...
                    X