Collapse
No announcement yet.

Maidana gets short end of stick

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

maidana said on twitter about 2 weeks ago, that he is willing to move up as well. he could rematch ortiz, or fight the likes of berto, malignaggi....
    speaking of bradley, i think they wanted to put him in instead of casa, who got paid 100k, and offered a 50% increase. it kinda sucks ,but for such big events the finances are usually structured weeks or months ahead, and there is little room to maneuver close to the fight. they had the same problem, when they wanted maidana for morales on star power.

Comment

Maidana is treated badly by GBP for sure.

Comment

Joan guzman has called him out repeatedly! Now that would be a nice fight i see hbo booking it since guzman made weight.

Comment

Nobody is talking about Guerrero vs Mayweather hapening except Guerrero. Not gonna happen.

Comment

Guerrero mayweather I highly doubt that will happen! Maidana should push the Bradley fight knowing full well uncle bob will not let it happen so maidana comes out looking good. The paulie fight would be good exposure for him and then the rios fight would make him.

Comment

Berto and ortiz rematch in january and probably alexander vs malinaggi on same night gonna be tough for maidana, poor guy

Comment

Originally posted by boxing2106 View Post
                Joan guzman has called him out repeatedly! Now that would be a nice fight i see hbo booking it since guzman made weight.
                So Guzman has another chance to blow up and ruin another fight... No thanks. Beating some can in the DR doesn't forgive him of all the times he has fucked up and ruined things for not only other figthers but networks.

Comment

Originally posted by boxing2106 View Post
                  Guzman is a joke

Comment

we should demand , spam the ghost twitter and **** for him to face Maidana before he trys anything else

Comment

Originally posted by WarMaidana View Post
                      Guzman is a joke
                      No... he can beat all the 140 fighters according to him because made weight and beat a can in the DR. Can't you see the skill...lol

Comment

Working...
                      X