Calzaghe vs Hagler catch weight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calzaghe vs Hagler catch weight?

Joe vs marvin catch weight at 166

Catch weight fights are iffy! but this one might be interesting!

Some say calzaghe is overrated but we haven't seen em lose..but against one of the best?

What do you guys think?

Marvin spanks Joe’s little bottom blue.

Comment

many will say calzaghe because one of the greatest barely outboxed hagler (Leonard)

the thread will be useless. too many nuthuggers.....

Comment

Interesting fight,JC is bigger & a swarmer,but his chin has been tested.I don't think he punches hard enough to really bother Hagler,but I don't know if Hagler would be able to handle the size.

Comment

Originally posted by Di Bushbaby View Post
          Interesting fight,JC is bigger & a swarmer,but his chin has been tested.I don't think he punches hard enough to really bother Hagler,but I don't know if Hagler would be able to handle the size.
          You can’t beat Marvin by slapping him, Hagler eats this fool like starving man finding sardines in Cindy Crawford’s crotch.

Comment

Originally posted by jri9d0 View Post
            You can’t beat Marvin by slapping him, Hagler eats this fool like starving man finding sardines in Cindy Crawford’s crotch.
            I'm aiming towards Hagler too,because a fighter like JC who isn't to hard to find & doesn't really have that heavy pop,won't bother Hagler much,but he is bigger & the ts made the catchweight closer to JC's best weight.

Comment

Originally posted by Di Bushbaby View Post
              I'm aiming towards Hagler too,because a fighter like JC who isn't to hard to find & doesn't really have that heavy pop,won't bother Hagler much,but he is bigger & the ts made the catchweight closer to JC's best weight.
              I think my man hagler takes it too, Hopkins who wasn't in his prime droped calzaghe with a right hand in the 1st round, and I know hagler hits way harder! Hagler connects it's lights out for Joe!

Comment

anyone thinks that calzaghe beats hagler at any weight needs to watch another sport because they simply dont have a clue.

hagler gives calzaghe the beating of his life

but calzaghe would never have taken a fight like this but would have waited till hagker was 40 odd and then fought him

Comment

I don't think slapping will work against Marvelous.

Hagler walks him down and TKO's him in the 8th.

Comment

Calzaghes all wrong for Hagler. For a start, he isnt a former Lightweight or Welterweight.

Comment

Working...
                    X