No announcement yet.

Kownacki vs Anthony Joshua?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WhatDisButtonDo View Post
    Andy Ruiz has very fast hands. None of those big fat slow guys are ever going to beat the bigger/taller guys like Fury/ Joshua/ Wilder or even Ruiz. It isn't like they have average handspeed. Kownacki handspeed is SLOW.
    This is a fair assessment.

Comment

Guy has no defense and is a plodder.

Went life and death with Charles Martin and Arreola

Joshua batters him

Comment

I think he lacks the ring IQ that Ruiz has, he is at a good height for AJ, a disaster fight for him. Ruiz/Povetkin is the worse style match up for AJ due to their shorter heights, he literally bend his knees every time he wants to land on them, With Kownacki he would be there all day long.

Comment

This would actually be a better fight for AJ right now rather than jumping right back into the rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
            Similar to Joshua/Ruiz Jr.

But Adam doesn't have the hand speed, so who knows.
            lmao so its not the same at all then seeing as ruiz cause joshua problems with speed

Comment

Ruiz KO both of them in the same night!

Comment

If AK can take a couple of shots without going down, AJ will start the quitting mode very soon. AK has no defense or movement but can throw a lot of punches and make any boxer very uncomfortable, AJ doesn't seem to have the mental strength to hold his own if he can't get him out of there early.

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                  Kownacki can crack and Joshua has a glass chin it's not a gimme
                  Kownacki is a fun fighter but he went the distance with Arreola and Martin. I even think Kiladze sent him to the hospital if I remember correctly. Joshua beats the shit out of him.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
                    If Kownacki keeps coming forward relentlessly and shows he can take AJ's punch, how do you see this fight going?
                    I see the Pole, drilling deep in Anthony’s back yard, laying pipe...

Joshua though, like a lot of big dudes think, size will win out, but they can’t see or measure heart...

I see the pole getting ****ed up, and then smashing Joshua.... who seems to have size, strength advantages, but folds fast when he gets tagged...

Ruiz exposed that puto...

Comment

Working...
                    X