Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Teofimo Lopez Cracks Edits Tatli With Body Shot

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Teofimo Lopez Cracks Edits Tatli With Body Shot

Teofimo Lopez, Edis Tatli Fight Photos Gallery - Teofimo Lopez (13-0, 11 KOs) did what nobody else has come close to doing, knocking out former two-time European champion Edis Tatli (31-3, 10 KOs) with a right hand to the body in the fifth round to defend his NABF lightweight belt. (Photos by Mikey Williams).

[Click Here To Read More]

Call me a cynic but I wouldn't be surprised if this guy is on the juice. I'm not a big fan of when guys blow out their competition too easily

Comment

Originally posted by Input1914 View Post
      Call me a cynic but I wouldn't be surprised if this guy is on the juice. I'm not a big fan of when guys blow out their competition too easily
      lol, you are in us, u should now how their stars are born, clinic, best clinics in us and cuba, why do you think all these so-called asthmatics in sport are so good, because they have their own prescreptions, from whom, all same, wada, usada etc, and now tell me who controll all these wadas, vadas, usads etc where are they staying at, where are theirs offices at?

Comment

Tatli is such a trash... Look at his track record, these crooks picked him cuz he has no pop at all.

Comment

Originally posted by MrShakeAndBake View Post
          Tatli is such a trash... Look at his track record, these crooks picked him cuz he has no pop at all.
          He was ranked #4 by the WBO. Which happens to be one of the belts Lomachenko holds.

Comment

That wasn't even a liver shot but it shows you the kind of power Lopez has. His body punching throughout the fight was very impressive.

Comment

Originally posted by Input1914 View Post
              I think every other boxing fan would concur!

Comment

Working...
              X