Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nipsey Hussle’s Dr. Sebi Documentary: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dr Sebi's study wasn't as great is the conspiracy theorist are making out of it.

white people stop making black people blame this stupid thing about a rapper that in reality was just shot by a rival gang (made by black people) to blame some stupid thing against the whiteys (government)

Comment

Originally posted by Straight Up View Post
      Dr Sebi's study wasn't as great is the conspiracy theorist are making out of it.

white people stop making black people blame this stupid thing about a rapper that in reality was just shot by a rival gang (made by black people) to blame some stupid thing against the whiteys (government)
      Wasn't rival gang it was his childhood homie from his own set

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
        I don’t see where you getting joy out of this unless you truely hate black people. This wasn’t a gangbanger that popped him it’s similar to the way John Lennon got popped.
        dont get it confused lil boy. RIP to Nipssey

but LOL @ you dudes who never been down for a second in your life thinking IT CANT BE CAUSE OF A GANG BANG shit lmfao.

I called it from the jump meanwhile you were saying "YOU CANT WALK DOWN THIS STREETS AND GET AWAY" LMFAO

Story is nippseey called someone a snitch and he got handled for running his mouth.

Nips became a buster, he ran his mouth called someone a snitch and let him live? what part of the game is that lmfao and for him being a half way crook is the reason he got GOT!~

Comment

Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
          Wasn't rival gang it was his childhood homie from his own set
          pssssh whatever.

he was killed by a black dude. but yeah that ain't a thing now so gotta make some shet up.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post

but LOL @ you dudes who never been down for a second in your life thinking IT CANT BE CAUSE OF A GANG BANG shit lmfao.

I called it from the jump meanwhile you were saying "YOU CANT WALK DOWN THIS STREETS AND GET AWAY" LMFAO

Story is nippseey called someone a snitch and he got handled for running his mouth.

Nips became a buster, he ran his mouth called someone a snitch and let him live? what part of the game is that lmfao and for him being a half way crook is the reason he got GOT!~

Idk how you can say these two things at the same time.

I mean, I'm not with these conspiracy theorists but if you don't have anything on you to kill someone, you aint gonna do it. Nipsey is a old head anyways. He was 33 but too old to be doing all that young bull shyte. The bull that shot him had left after an argument, then came back with a gun. It was always going to be a wrap at that point. Nothing to do with a buster or half way crook.

It's in the past now though, so there is no point in toiling over it. But you can't insult a man in the same breath that you pay respects to him.

Comment

I don’t think you get it I grew up in that same hood I met nip on multiple occasions I’m not here mourning my favorite rapper I’m here mourning the leader of the community I came from and for you to try to paint him as this ignorant dude just ain’t flying cause he was one of the most respected people in this whole city.

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                Idk how you can say these two things at the same time.

I mean, I'm not with these conspiracy theorists but if you don't have anything on you to kill someone, you aint gonna do it. Nipsey is a old head anyways. He was 33 but too old to be doing all that young bull shyte. The bull that shot him had left after an argument, then came back with a gun. It was always going to be a wrap at that point. Nothing to do with a buster or half way crook.

It's in the past now though, so there is no point in toiling over it. But you can't insult a man in the same breath that you pay respects to him.
                Listen. RIP to nipssey.

I can pay my respect to the dead but I can also speak facts.

Supposedly Nips called him a snitch, those aint light words PEOPLE DIE OVER IT! so nips throwing that out their he SHOULD HAVE BEEN PREPARED FOR THE BLOWBACK!

Okay guy left, came back, what nips or nips homey thought he was gonna do? YOU JUST CALLED HIM A SNITCH!

Words in prison YOU MUST TAKE FLIGHT ON INSTANTLY, doesnt matter who you are. BITCH, PIECE OF SHIT, FAGGOT, SNTICH!

THE G- CODE makes it mandatory that you handle dude who called you a snitch, and in that same breath the G-code calls for you to handle the snitch. One person didnt live up to the G-CODE and ended up dead and that was nipsey.

I dont see how people are even arguing it.

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
                  I don’t think you get it I grew up in that same hood I met nip on multiple occasions I’m not here mourning my favorite rapper I’m here mourning the leader of the community I came from and for you to try to paint him as this ignorant dude just ain’t flying cause he was one of the most respected people in this whole city.
                  listen your idol got killed and youre emotional, I get it.

BUT,

you say he wasnt some ignornat dude that was jsut some gang banger? then why is he calling fools snitches? snitching is only a issue in the G-life not the civilian life.

Your boy, got caught slippin' in that G-life thats all that happened, he was nothing more than another gang members to the person who killed him, to you he was probably something more but in the end what mattered? That he had potential and was this great community person you say he was or that he was a gangster that lived by gangsters rules teh G-Code and failed on that part and got GOT!

simple you fools try to paint it to be more than what it is.

Comment

War Mikey is right though, blunt but right.

If you're a leader in your community and trying to do right, and trying to stop gang violence, you gotta leave 'tha g-code' in the past. That "stop snitching" bs is prison terms, gang terms, street life term. Not businessman, leader of a community, violence reducing terms.

Leave the g-code bs to people who are still in the streets and live the street life. Especially if you're trying to do right by your community and trying to work with the cops to reduce gang violence. Nipsey Hussle called someone out, thought he was untouchable maybe, got himself shot and killed and got his boys shot and injured.

Comment

Listen. RIP to nipssey.

I can pay my respect to the dead but I can also speak facts.

Supposedly Nips called him a snitch, those aint light words PEOPLE DIE OVER IT! so nips throwing that out their he SHOULD HAVE BEEN PREPARED FOR THE BLOWBACK!

Okay guy left, came back, what nips or nips homey thought he was gonna do? YOU JUST CALLED HIM A SNITCH!

Words in prison YOU MUST TAKE FLIGHT ON INSTANTLY, doesnt matter who you are. BITCH, PIECE OF SHIT, FAGGOT, SNTICH!

THE G- CODE makes it mandatory that you handle dude who called you a snitch, and in that same breath the G-code calls for you to handle the snitch. One person didnt live up to the G-CODE and ended up dead and that was nipsey.

I dont see how people are even arguing it.
                      I got a cousin that's a C.O. in California and I learned from him in prison and street life those are fighting words. Words that can get you killed.

This Nipsey Hussle rapper was still about that life right? Then he must know that you can't be using those words.

Someone else also mentioned if this dude was such a fine upstanding leader of his community, why didn't he leave all this crap behind? Seems like he was still about that life and got killed.

Comment

Working...
                      X