No announcement yet.

Oh no the Brits are jumping ship, getting on the Fury bandwagon

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh no the Brits are jumping ship, getting on the Fury bandwagon

They're gonna mess up another fighter for us. Dammit.....

I’m not gonna say that Robbie is on a mission to kill fury’s character brits arnt boxing fans they’re Eddie Hearn fanboys

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
      I’m not gonna say that Robbie is on a mission to kill fury’s character brits arnt boxing fans they’re Eddie Hearn fanboys
      They're blaming Hearn for Joshua losing. Moved him too fast so now Wilder fighting all those bums was a good idea.

Comment

Comment

This Brit hasnt jumped ship . Wilders gonna nail the big blubbery twatt

Comment

Which Brits?

Only the pub yobs and wussies are on the Fury bandwagon. The average Brit doesn’t give a fu..ck about Fury. He’s dun out here.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
              They're gonna mess up another fighter for us. Dammit.....
              You know nothing about Brits. Brits don't jump ship when it comes to sport

Comment

Fury has always been popular out here just because AJ was more popular doesn't mean Fury wasn't popular he used to set viewership records when he was on five. ****ing dumb yank ****

Comment

I’ve always been team Fury but there’s plenty of room on the bandwagon for those jumping on.

Greatness can’t be denied. Fury is the real deal and if people are realising it finally, that’s ok. I don’t see it as bandwagon jumping, i just see people realising what some of us always knew.

Comment

People always get behind people who are winning and trash them once they lose

Comment

Working...
                    X