Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So was JLeon Love overweight? He weighed in at 168 but then.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So was JLeon Love overweight? He weighed in at 168 but then.....

So was JLeon Love overweight? He weighed in at 168 but then..... scott weighed in at 164 and his corner was saying something about the contracts at blah blah couldent hear and then jimmy annouces that love will have to weigh in again and love looks like FUCK!

really?,,that roidhead cheating bum ....if youre gonna cheat , atleast be good ...leon roided and he still sucks,he's like berto

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
      really?,,that roidhead cheating bum ....if youre gonna cheat , atleast be good ...leon roided and he still sucks,he's like berto
      He tested positive for diuretics moron! LMAO! He's still a cheating **** none the less but it wasn't steroids.

It's a shitty video but it's the only one I quickly found that showed that stanky leg LMAO!

Comment

Originally posted by Fists_of_Fury View Post
        He tested positive for diuretics moron! LMAO! He's still a cheating **** none the less but it wasn't steroids.

It's a shitty video but it's the only one I quickly found that showed that stanky leg LMAO!
        sorry don't know nothing about illegal shi1t for athletes....I aint saying don't know nthing about getting tho...

..and forgot...

DUMBASS!

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
          sorry don't know nothing about illegal shi1t for athletes....I aint saying don't know nthing about getting tho...

..and forgot...

DUMBASS!
          The only dumbass is obviously you! You're quick to run your mouth even when you don't know what the fuck you're talking about. J'Leon Love tested positive for hydrochlorothiazide, a diuretic used by athletes to cut weight. It was steroids doe...

Comment

diuretis mask steroids though, so he's half right

Comment

Originally posted by Pain~Lucy View Post
              diuretis mask steroids though, so he's half right
              How can he be half right?

Comment

Originally posted by Fists_of_Fury View Post
                The only dumbass is obviously you! You're quick to run your mouth even when you don't know what the fuck you're talking about. J'Leon Love tested positive for hydrochlorothiazide, a diuretic used by athletes to cut weight. It was steroids doe...
                He was also very possibly masking a steroid. No telling, for sure.
                Last edited by intoccabile; 03-28-2015, 08:23 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by intoccabile View Post
                  He immediately up from 160 to 168 after that fight. He was clearly having trouble making weight and used a diuretic. Read between the lines.

Comment

Originally posted by intoccabile View Post
                    No telling for sure but I mean seriously... did Love have amazing speed, power, stamina, or chin? I'd expect more from steroids than that... Love is a bum ffs lol!

Comment

Working...
                    X