No announcement yet.

patterson and rocky

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by QueensburyRules View Post
    - -There was 2 Floyds, Cus and post Cus and n'er the two styles and fighters shall ever meet.
    Thats an interesting comment QueenB could you elaborate? Cus had his ways, and I do remember seeing early Floyd minus the obvious Peek a boo.

Comment

Good fight but I got Rocky Marciano all day every day in that one.

Sorry to jack the thread with an unrelated question but does anybody know what it was called back in the day when the crowd would throw money into the ring in appreciation of the fighters? Bobbins maybe?

Comment

Originally posted by The Surgeon View Post

Sorry to jack the thread with an unrelated question but does anybody know what it was called back in the day when the crowd would throw money into the ring in appreciation of the fighters? Bobbins maybe?
        Good question.

Comment

sorry fellas but this is doing my box in! Someone must know, wheres all the old dudes that used to post here that had mad knowledge? Dead.....? Hope not!
          I keep coming back to bobbins but something doesn't sound right about it...

Comment

Anyone remember yet or figure it out, I cant think of anything other than bobbins and I'm not sure about that..

Comment

W
              Anyone remember yet or figure it out, I cant think of anything other than bobbins and I'm not sure about that..
              - -Got bobbins doing whirligigs inside you?

Theatre has a stage and a history of that phenomena.

Showering! Sometimes with $$$, other times with eggs, tomatoes, chairs, beer bottles.

Women like to toss lingerie and ph#!

Comment

Anyone asking this has clearly never seen Floyd-Ingo 1, or the Quarry fights.

Ingo fell off after the victory over Patterson, so the rematch and rubbermatch might have clouded the reality of their relationship (Ingo was the better Heavyweight).

And Quarry was a still a little green when he met Patterson (so Floydsurged late making the scoring more competitive than the fight really was).

Comment

Working...
                X