Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Deontay Wilder is the hardest puncher in the history of the sport.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Blond Beast View Post
    I’m mean uve obviously predicted all the outcomes of his fights right so far? Just let us know when he’s about to lose.
    As soon as he steps up and fights Joshua or rematches Fury. Unless they rob Fury again.

Comment

• Originally posted by OCPancho View Post
      And what exactly did Jerry Quarry do in 1/10th of his career ?
      Pls enlighten us ?
      wow u even replied after getting embarrassed. kudos. quarry has fought atgs and i dont even need to check his resume to know his best win is better than a 40 year old man. learn to run away more.

Shavers was 36 when Cobb KO'd him. You got an excuse for Shavers getting KO'd by Stander too when he was younger ?
      its chin now not power.?hmmm
      i can see why u switched.

Comment

• Breazeale woke up and stood without any help, so the KO is not brutal.

The most brutal Wilder`s KO is Szpilka.

Whyte stopped Browne in the same fashion.

Comment

• Originally posted by DreamFighter View Post
          wow u even replied after getting embarrassed. kudos. quarry has fought atgs and i dont even need to check his resume to know his best win is better than a 40 year old man. learn to run away more.

post Shaver's 1 punch KO's. he's got like 1 his entire career. he is the most mythical power puncher of all time. he's hyped due to Holmes, Ali, Lyle etc bigging him up to big up their own legacies.

that's all you gotta do. For the most part people took Shavers punches got back up and beat his ass.

Comment

• Originally posted by Blond Beast View Post
            I appreciate u replying the way u did. It’s just forums are so hostile, if everyone’s last ten predictions were on the board I think that would help keep things in check as far talking down to eachother. U didn’t act hostile or anyting at but I share ur opinion on Marciano so I wanted to hear more from you. I have to agree with ur comments on Ali vs Wilder, nice to see someone show their work. Hey I’ll Brag when I nail it but being humbled can be a good story too. I truly enjoy the honest discourse, thanks.
            Agreed! I wish most of the posters here could have civil discussions instead of the constant personal attacks on each other. Nice chatting with you!

Comment

• Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
              Breazeale woke up and stood without any help, so the KO is not brutal.

he stood but fell back into the ropes like Rahman vs Lewis 2.

still a very brutal 1 punch KO.

Comment

• Originally posted by DreamFighter View Post

And he lost to the all time greats.
                Stopped twice by Joe and once by Ali.
                Stopped by Chuvalo. Does Chuvalo even count as an all-time great ?
                Everyone's favorite punching bag ?

Still waiting for your logical proof Jerry's resume is 10x Wilder's. Oh wait, you can't .

Wilder's KO rate is higher than Shavers in the days of 10 oz pillow gloves for the heavyweights .

How do you like them apples ?
                Last edited by OCPancho; 05-21-2019, 03:09 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by HeadShots View Post
                  post Shaver's 1 punch KO's. he's got like 1 his entire career. he is the most mythical power puncher of all time. he's hyped due to Holmes, Ali, Lyle etc bigging him up to big up their own legacies.

that's all you gotta do. For the most part people took Shavers punches got back up and beat his ass.
                  Ernie could crack.
                  But, to claim in 100% certainty that he hit harder than Lewis and Wilder is an opinion.

Julian Jackson is still the hardest puncher pound for pound imo.

Comment

• Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
                    Breazeale woke up and stood without any help, so the KO is not brutal.

Only because the ref saved him...

If the fight had been allowed to continue, you would've seen him laid out ice cold like Marquez did to Pacquiao.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
                      So he'd knock all of those greats out... but can't knock out Fury.

Thanks for being a complete moron man.

"holy mac and cheese batman are they dangerous?' "Robin, the standard red blooded Moron is capable of great danger...Kindly reach into the batbelt for the anti-moron spray."

Comment

Working...
                      X