No announcement yet.

Iran in the 60s and 70s before Islamic Revolution

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
    Nonsense remains nonsense even of you try to present it as fact.
    How is it nonsense?

Are you denying that there are Christian regions in the U.S. that are anti-science, anti-****sexuals, and that think women should be kept in their rightful place?

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
      How is it nonsense?

Are you denying that there are Christian regions in the U.S. that are anti-science, anti-****sexuals, and that think women should be kept in their rightful place?
      Yeah so answer me which religious idealogy that progressed the most with sscientific advancement in the last 600 years.

Anti-science..... Lol is the west buro Baptist the only ones that you can come across as the evidence because I can tell you majority of Christians like..... 99 percent views them as bigots.

Anti-****s......I think it's easy to discredit that Christians back then we're the first to create and support movement for Gay rights. And that the only problem now is today is that F4GS like to USe that gay rights to be a Free loader and force Christians to do what. They want even if it was against their belief. Violating the freedom to religion law.
      Last edited by Thraxox; 09-23-2017, 10:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
        Yeah so answer me which religious idealogy that progressed the most with sscientific advancement in the last 600 years.

Anti-science..... Lol is the west buro Baptist the only ones that you can come across as the evidence because I can tell you majority of Christians like..... 99 percent views them as bigots.
        Yeah sure, Westboro Baptist is the only example.

Like there aren't any states trying to remove or change textbooks that mention evolution.

Comment

Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post
          I would liberate the vagina of the women wearing green. I bet she has some bomb ass pussy
          You are not alone.

She is yummy. Too bad she was literally stoned decades ago. Not sure you'll go after her now.

Comment

Sounds a lot like Christianity up to there.
            How many christian nations implement practices like Sharia Law?

You're only deflecting to complain about Christianity because you see it as "Da white mans religion".

Comment

Originally posted by Hype Job View Post
              How many christian nations implement practices like Sharia Law?

You're only deflecting to complain about Christianity because you see it as "Da white mans religion".
              I'm not deflecting. Merely pointing out the hypocrisy.

There are Christians who are very vocal about women being in their proper place, who hate ****sexuals, and who are very anti-science.

Also, when Iran had a democratically elected secular leader the U.S. and Britain underhandedly got rid of him so they could sink their claws into Iran's oil. How the **** are you going to cry crocodile tears now about Islam taking root there?

Comment

I'm not deflecting. Merely pointing out the hypocrisy.

There are Christians who are very vocal about women being in their proper place, who hate ****sexuals, and who are very anti-science.

Also, when Iran had a democratically elected secular leader the U.S. and Britain underhandedly got rid of him so they could sink their claws into Iran's oil. How the **** are you going to cry crocodile tears now about Islam taking root there?
                Not denying your claims about Christianity.

Just pointing out that Islamic extremism and intolerance is more prevalent in this day and age.

Some Christians may be vocal, but in many Islamic countries they commit actions, not words. Such as hanging ****sexuals, beheading people, stoning people to death for adultery.

You can't name one predominantly Christian nation in this day and age with the same laws and practises.

I'm no defender of Christianity either, not a Christian or religious, I'm just pointing out that there is no equivalence in contemporary barbarism when it comes to Christianity and Islam.

Comment

Working...
                X