Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How would you vent your Microsoft rage onto Bill Gates body and or head region?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How would you vent your Microsoft rage onto Bill Gates body and or head region?

Last edited by AlexKid; 01-28-2020, 10:00 PM.

Also what would you do to his wife? The finest woman money can buy!

Last edited by AlexKid; 01-28-2020, 10:05 PM.

Comment

Aight buddy time to re-evaluate your life, consider your time in this life cuz this ain’t it!

Comment

Originally posted by MOMENTO MORI View Post
        Aight buddy time to re-evaluate your life, consider your time in this life cuz this ain’t it!
        Good point, im back to working tomorrow, and technically i was working the last few days you just couldnt see it, because I was at a meditation retreat online on my favorite game.

At least ill be happy even if im a monumental fail in other areas, thast a pretty awesome consolation
        Last edited by AlexKid; 01-28-2020, 10:16 PM.

Comment

Shhh if it wasn't for windows we'd be stuck in a closed-loop Apple ecosystem. Which Apple of course built on the frame of Microsoft code. Apple sold half azzed white shell laptops with faulty boards and power sources, then put out the metallic ones with defective screens, then put out more metallic shh with faulty keyboards and then denied they did til they got sued and did a recall as quietly as they could. I'll happily deal with apple for phones and tablets but computers and software..not a fking chance.

Comment

Commodore 64 bro

Comment

Microsoft>Apple

Comment

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post

Why would I bother? Best way to hit 'em is in the pocket... get with the free software movement, man.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Free_software_movement

Get one of the linux distros, like Ubuntu or somesuch. I actually prefer 'em for ease of use and reliability, and they're far less resource hungry. Use libre office/open office or some other free productivity software... everything can be saved in formats your windows folk can still use.. in fact there's pretty much nothing you can do with Microsft software that you can't do with something gratis and open source, and there's a knowledgable and responsive community if you do run into any problems. Gaming's the only thing that suffers a bit, but even there there's workarounds like WINE (https://www.winehq.org/) and if you use Steam or something they're increasingly porting most releases across.

And you get to feel a bit smug, saving money whilst sticking it to the man.
                Last edited by Citizen Koba; 01-29-2020, 07:59 AM.

Comment

Working...
                X