Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Demetrius Andrade Inks Four Fight Extension With Eddie Hearn

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Demetrius Andrade Inks Four Fight Extension With Eddie Hearn

Demetrius Andrade has signed a four-fight extension to his contract with Matchroom Boxing USA. Andrade (28-0 17 KOs) defends his WBO World Middleweight crown for the third time against Luke Keeler in Miami on January 30 live on DAZN in the US and on Sky Sports in the UK.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Just hope he knows he wont get canelo. Canelo will duck him hard

Comment

Originally posted by Vodkaholic View Post
      Just hope he knows he wont get canelo. Canelo will duck him hard
      Stop drinking vodka bro, has you saying some dumb ****

Comment

What kind of legacy is it that andrade figures hes building with hearn ?? That was a ****ed up quote . Andrade is out to lunch , hes making money for fighting stiffs . Hes building 0 legacy so far except for a few paper titles .

Comment

Originally posted by NORMNEALON View Post
          What kind of legacy is it that andrade figures hes building with hearn ?? That was a ****ed up quote . Andrade is out to lunch , hes making money for fighting stiffs . Hes building 0 legacy so far except for a few paper titles .
          hes fighting same dudes Jermall charlo be fighting

Comment

Andrade is talented but I am starting to believe he enjoys the DAZN protection.

He never seems to want a meaningful fight as much as he claims too. He could have easily left for a fight and fought Charlo.

If he wins he is huge and valuable to all promoters. It then forces the other big fights with Canelo and GGG.

But he somehow resigns with the entity not promoting him or putting him in meaningful fights. I appears to enjoy the quiet and comfortable path and does not want the tough legacy defining fights?

Comment

What option did he have?

He could sign with pbc or top Rank and fight no one.

Hearn at least gives him a chance to get all the big names at his division and divisions around him.

Originally posted by NORMNEALON View Post

Comment

what a fool. Everyone knows not signing with PBC is ducking.

Comment

I’m at a loss
                  Not sure if this is positive or negative
                  Just don’t know anymore
                  Only thing I know is I wish I could see him against the upper echelon
                  Just to see if he really is the goods , imo he is but unproven

Comment

Good for Andrade.

He's keeping active, getting paid, working on his craft and the quality of opponents can only improve along with world title opportunities.

Comment

Working...
                    X