Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't blame haymon I blame the divas in his roster

Comment

Originally posted by MoneyKasha View Post
      you defend floyd like a nuthugger so i don't take your arguments about this seriously

Al Haymon does have a history of privileging black fighters
      You can't be mad at him, he is right. "They" hate Floyd and is with Al...and why not privilege the black fighters? Seems like everyone takes advantage of them...good for Al.

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
        You can't be mad at him, he is right. "They" hate Floyd and is with Al...and why not privilege the black fighters? Seems like everyone takes advantage of them...good for Al.
        Not sure why this has anything to do with race. The only race is human. We just wanna see the best fighters.

Comment

OK, lets stop with all the race crap. Honestly, until I just looked it up. I had assumed Al Haymon was white. Not that I care. The only race is human. I just want to see the best fighters vs. the best. I root for Americans (as I do in any sport), and I was rooting for Andre Ward because he was the American, against Kovalev. But objectively, I think Andre lost A Close Fight, but It was very close.

Comment

how does a man who never did any interviews get so much hate?

Comment

Originally posted by HAMMER77777 View Post
              OK, lets stop with all the race crap. Honestly, until I just looked it up. I had assumed Al Haymon was white. Not that I care. The only race is human. I just want to see the best fighters vs. the best. I root for Americans (as I do in any sport), and I was rooting for Andre Ward because he was the American, against Kovalev. But objectively, I think Andre lost A Close Fight, but It was very close.
              we all wish it was true but history and present says other wise.

Comment

Because he's black and everyone on NSB is racist.
                Also because he's American and everyone is jealous of Americans.

The same reason people hate on Wilder's resume. Apparently

Comment

First and foremost, I am a boxing fan and Haymon brings more boxing to my television. Not to mention there are about a half dozen or so world class fighters from outside of the US that I would have never seen otherwise.

Unless it's racially drive, I really can't see how anyone who claims to be a boxing fan could hate on Haymon.

Comment

They don't even know, they just hate him because they see others hate him but don't know **** about him. The people who don't know him HATE HIM but the people who know him and work with him only have positive things to say about him

Comment

Originally posted by Sadiqkingofko View Post
                      Green K sent, Haymon doesn't pocket that much money from fights and gives his fighters lot's of money and makes big fights, so far just this year we got Jack-DeGale, Davis-Pedreza, Cruz-Frampton, Broner-Grandos, Wilder-Washington, Garcia-Thurman, Golovkin-Jacobs, Canelo-Chavez Jr, and Brook-Spence
                      Because he's not a promoter he legally can't pocket more then 10%..

Comment

Working...
                      X