We all know brook brings Sky money.

Does Lara have sky money? no.

Does he bring any money? no.

Does he bring any fans? no.

bore off will you?
    but but GGG isnt a busienssman doe!!!
    #disrespeck boxing

Comment

I like Lara. I thought he beat Canelo , but he will get killed against GGG. 6 rounds MAYBE

Comment

Originally posted by icha View Post
        #disrespeck boxing
        Ever since GGG was a threat to Canelo...

Comment

#disrespeck boxing
          Always changes for GGG fans and will continue to do so.

Flip flopping fanboys

Comment

Lara is the last substitute when all other entertaining and exciting fighters pull out or duck GGG. Lara might get his chance, but then he probably makes excuses about money.

Here is his manager in the latest interview from http://www.boxingscene.com/laras-man...lovkin--107181
            "When the gates open for 160 he'll move up whether its Golovkin or rematch with Canelo, Danny Jacobs, or Billy Saunders. There's a lot of big fights there but for now he's going to keep defending his title because he wants to break the record for the most title defenses."

"Showtime definitely has the budget but can Golovkin fight on Showtime? I'm not sure what the budget is on HBO. Lara commands a lot of money so I cant say the fight will be simple to make. We got to make more money than what he's made in the past for Golovkin. More importantly Lara is looking to fight the best. Lara would make Golovkin think and it'd be a great fight."
            Anybody with any common sense knows what Lara is about.

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
              Always changes for GGG fans and will continue to do so.

Flip flopping fanboys
              is fine for boxers to look for thier best interest, its their lives in the ring after all... but to claim you are different and criticize others only to do the same when the opportunity presents is just plain BS...

Comment

That is why I think he should MOVE UP because clearly he is not going to fight either Charlo Brothers so why stay at 154

Should've moved up and challenged Jacobs before the WBA ordered GGG vs Jacobs is what I posted months ago. If he is serious about GGG then go truly purse him by moving up and becoming his WBA Mandatory at 160!

Comment

You noticed what a lousy champion he has been the last two years. Only Vanes was worthy of a shot at Lara's title. The other guys were complete cherry picks with no business fighting Lara for a title. Lara has talked a good fight and called out GGG while he has done nothing impressive at all these past two years. There are lots of good fighters at 154 and 160 he could get fights with because they have the same adviser he does. He defends his title against mediocre, undeserving challengers while demanding a shot at the middleweight titles held by GGG.

Comment

is fine for boxers to look for thier best interest, its their lives in the ring after all... but to claim you are different and criticize others only to do the same when the opportunity presents is just plain BS...
                    What are you talking about? Ggg was offered 2x his career high by the other guys promoter. Who passes on that? Otoh Canelo could have picked anyone 154-160, picked a glass jawed welter as a tune-up to his mando defense. And now we're supposed to feel bad for him cause he didn't get enough time to grow into Mw? Gtfo

Comment

Somehow GGG has been ducking a 154 pounder who won't even make a name for himself in his own division and only seems to talk about GGG when GGG has a fight lined up.

Comment

Working...
                      X