Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Dillian Whyte-Hughie Fury Ordered To Fight For British Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shame they're playing silly buggers. Interesting fight.

Comment

Not fighting him because 'We like Dillian'? Come on, man

Comment

Originally posted by about.thousands View Post
        Do you ever read what's posted or do you just read the headline and ask questions that have already been answered?
        I dont see anything about Whyte's injury....where is it posted?

Comment

he's already scheduled to fight on the fury-wlad undercard so clearly his "health issues" aren't that debilitating. i think the weak kassi performance might have scared peter a bit and now they're going to reattach the training wheels. this is a duck

Comment

Hughie has had health issues for a long time, and tbh against Kassi he looked really unwell to me, he clearly didn't want to be in the ring, seemed very conscious about his skin and general appearance.

Hughie is a good lad and doesn't deserve abuse for his cousins mouth. Personally i think he needs some time out, get his health properly sorted & get his love for the sport back. He's only 21, plenty of time left.

Comment

Originally posted by about.thousands View Post
              Do you ever read what's posted or do you just read the headline and ask questions that have already been answered?
              Originally posted by larryxxx... View Post
              Wasnt Whyte injured?

Comment

Originally posted by NEETzsche View Post
                he's already scheduled to fight on the fury-wlad undercard so clearly his "health issues" aren't that debilitating. i think the weak kassi performance might have scared peter a bit and now they're going to reattach the training wheels. this is a duck
                I called this one not to long ago ,and that was the Furys would not let little Hughie step to the plate against any power puncher with enough skills . To bad bc no doubt i would have gone back to that Whyte vs Hughie thread and see who actually believed Hughie to be better than Whyte .Furys arent stupid at this point even being out a awhile Whyte would have put Hughies lights out which is the real reason that match up is not taking place!

Comment

It does look like a blatant duck.

Oops, guess that make me a keyboard warrior now.

Comment

What's the problem ? He's had 20 fights and he turned pro the same time as anthony Joshua , what's that I hear you say Peter ? Yeah maybe taking on dillian whyte you will get exposed and knocked out ? Yeah that's the reason I reckon Peter lol ..dillian whyte would rip fury apart

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
                      I called this one not to long ago ,and that was the Furys would not let little Hughie step to the plate against any power puncher with enough skills . To bad bc no doubt i would have gone back to that Whyte vs Hughie thread and see who actually believed Hughie to be better than Whyte .Furys arent stupid at this point even being out a awhile Whyte would have put Hughies lights out which is the real reason that match up is not taking place!
                      That's exactly the reason why he being kept away from this fight.... I have a feeling the whole circus of the fury club is about to come to an end and it starts with tyson fury.....

Comment

Working...
                      X