Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tarver Cracked Hard Over Child Support Bill - Belts, Medal, Car

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well damn. This is sadly what happens to a lot of athletes after they leave the game.

Save your money.

EDIT-did not read the post
    Last edited by The tucker; 02-04-2016, 07:13 PM.

Comment

Condoms is like the #1 invention in history and idiots don't use them.

Comment

How many kids does he have to provide for? $750k sounds like a lot even if it's since 2008. If I read correctly it's one daughter from another woman? Why does it take $750k to PROVIDE for one daughter from 2008 to present? So it takes roughly around $108,000 dollars a year to provide for someone? Let's say that it's to provide for both the mother and the daughter, $108k a year is not neccessary unless we're adding in salon, makeup, and expensive clothing. And wo he makes $6k per fight as a commentator, is a lot to make in one night, but the thing is that he is certainly not going to make ends meet with that because it's like he regularly works. There could be a several months in the year where Showtime doesn't air anything. In 2015 Showtime had 11 fights, and IDK how much Tarver commentated on, but those 11 at $6k per fight would only gross $66k which is nothing. He basically has to commentate and fight at the same time in order to make that $750k.

Comment

This is messed up on many levels. First off, how can he owe $3/4m in child support? How is that calculated? That should be enough to see your child through medical school, buy a house, buy a nice car and still have change... is that reasonable?

Secondly, how the F.. is Tarver meant to continue payments to his ex if they take away everything he's got. Even his car, which is probably worth next to nothing, a couple of 1000k? How's he supposed to earn more money? Where is the logic in that?

I don't support guys that run out on their kids, but surely this has to be dealt with in a fair and proportionate way?

Comment

I'm usually on the side of the woman, but geez this is just lame. And I'm sure if you cornered the gal she'd get all psycho like that's supposedly how much it takes. Yeah, to live in luxury. Some women do luv to see just how much b.s. they can get by with. At some point though, eventually, Mr Karma comes calling... and he won't take credit cards or excuses from her.

Comment

tarver getting raped by these feminist judges

Comment

He hasn't paid taxes since 2007.

Comment

His child support is so high because at one time he was worth nearly 10 million from boxing and movie earnings. Somebody may bail him out.

Comment

Tarver is a cheating bum. Karma is a biatch..........

Comment

You're a cheat and you've ruined your own career. That child neither had a choice to be born or have a choice to be related to a dead beat. Tough ish homie, deal with it! Magic Man as in "Poof, I ain't paying my child ISH!"

Comment

Working...
                      X