Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are you buying the Maidana-Mayweather II PPV?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are you buying the Maidana-Mayweather II PPV?

The undercard is very poor, and Floyd is demanding his opponent wear gloves with extra padding.

I think only a fool would pay over $70 for this garbage.

Are you buying it?
    Yes, I'll buy it
    35.34%
    No, it's not worth it
    34.59%
    No, but I'll go to a bar or to a friend's house and watch it
    30.08%

The poll is expired.

Originally posted by Freedom2014 View Post
    The undercard is very poor, and Floyd is demanding his opponent wear gloves with extra padding.

I think only a fool would pay over $70 for this garbage.

Are you buying it?
    I'll pitch in 20 dollars and watch it at my cousins house. Not much money and it'll be a nice family reunion with good food and hopefully a good fight.

Comment

All Mannys undercards have been ****..even Arum says undercards do not matter..yet you never complained??? Floyd usually has great undercards and you always complain...why?

Comment

Im gonna watch the fight...Just wont buy it. Now the Pacquiao fight...Not even watching it.

Comment

i will pay full price to watch maidana fight anybody. he is guaranteed entertainment.

Comment

Undecided. I probably won't make up my mind until the day of. I mean, I really am excited for Mayweather/Maidana but how in the hell can I give money for a card co-featuring Santa Cruz vs. random sparring partner 33?

Comment

No, because I'll be there.

Comment

never bought a fraud jr ppv since the baldomir snoozefest. i won't waste another cent watching boring fights by an illiterate. seriously, fuck that...

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom2014
                  Manny's undercard is very good.

Manny is a living legend and much more entertaining fighter to watch than Floyd. Manny fights in other countries and is known around the world. Few people outside the USA have ever heard of Floyd.

And Manny isn't a cowardly diva who demands his opponent wear gloves with extra padding.
                  given u enjoy watching wlad so much, i'm surprised u dislike Floyd, they fight a similar style, jabbing, clinching and right hand

only one is black and one is white

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
                    All Mannys undercards have been ****..even Arum says undercards do not matter..yet you never complained??? Floyd usually has great undercards and you always complain...why?
                    I agree with Arum on that...Under cards IMO dont matter. Ive seen some bang up fights on shlt under cards...FOTYs. It dont take a big name to have a great fight. So fuk the under cards. But i do see your point though. The under card to the Floyd fight dont matter. Its the main event you wanna see. And under cards should have boxers on there who are unknown and wanna have a opportunity to get known or a has been thats trying to come back. If anyone dont wanna watch the fight because of the shlt under card lol they dont need to watch boxing. They should not wanna see the fight because of the ref the gloves the location the judges and so on that all favors MAYWEATHER. What they should watch it for is with all that stacked against Maidana watch to ee if he can beat the odds. Its just the long shot isnt worth the price of the PPV.

Comment

Working...
                    X