Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think Bradley would not be hated if he took the humble approach?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I respect bradley as a fighter and he showed tremendous heart in his last fight. However people hate him for ducking amir khan BLATANTLY and he obviously lost to pacquiao then he has the nerve to boast how he has BEATEN pacquiao which takes the piss.

Thats why bradley is hated.

Comment

I think only Pactards hate him and still would regardless of which approach he took you cant reason with these people

Comment

Hes hated because of Pac. Pac fans will never forgive him

Comment

Originally posted by Money_May View Post
          Lol Bradley has always been a humble guy. Why the fuvk didn't Pacquiao get the same hate for the JMM III fight? Both were robberies. One guy got slated and death threats and one guy carried on getting worshipped.
          He did, but Pac has a shit ton more supporters than Bradley

Comment

Hes a good fighter though sad he dosen't get the credit he deserves he made a mistake signing to top rank.Hes better then most of the 140pounders and even when he was running things there he wasnt getting credit.

Comment

Originally posted by Money_May View Post
              Lol Bradley has always been a humble guy. Why the fuvk didn't Pacquiao get the same hate for the JMM III fight? Both were robberies. One guy got slated and death threats and one guy carried on getting worshipped.
              Pacman received hate but not as much as Bradley because Pacman didn't act like Bradley after the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                Pacman received hate but not as much as Bradley because Pacman didn't act like Bradley after the fight.
                Yeah and there is a huge difference between the Marquez fights and the fight Vs Bradley. The Bradley fight wasn't even close and that Bull$h!t about watching a fight on mute doesn't work. You wouldn't let a deaf judge score a fight because clean effective punching is the main thing that is scored when judging a fight.

Comment

People are going to dislike Bradley because he got a gift decision. If he keeps winning and performs like a champion then only the haters will remain and who gives a **** about them.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                    Both fighters knew at the end of the bell they lost and then both fighters acted like they won after the result was read out.

Comment

I can only speak for myself. I would like Bradley much more if he were more humble and less arrogant and mean. I started to dislike him when he got the Pacquiao fight and he started saying what he was going to do to Pacquiao. He made his ridiculous mean face every time he went face to face with Pacquiao as if all it took to scare one of the best fighters in the world was a mean face. After he beat Pacquiao he got worse. He milked that foot injury for all it was worth, saying he was crippled in both feet from about the second round on and would have KOed Pacquiao if not for that. He said he scored the fight 116 to 112 in his favor and Pacquiao never hurt him. Then he called Pacquiao a coward who was afraid to fight him in a rematch. He said Pacquiao got what he deserved when Marquez KOed him. He said before his fight with the Russian that he would walk right through him and KO him. Then when the Russian almost KOed him he said the Russian was great and he was the only fighter who could beat him. Bradley has become an obnoxious bragger and his own biggest fan. Inside the ring I like Bradley and think he is a very good fighter but not nearly as good as he thinks he is.

Comment

Working...
                      X