Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Guerrero: I Will Humble Mayweather, End His Reign!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Guerrero: I Will Humble Mayweather, End His Reign!

Four-Division and Six-Time World Champion, Robert "The Ghost" Guerrero (31-1-1, 18 KOs), and pound for pound king Floyd "Money" Mayweather Jr. (43-0, 26 KOs) are finally going to step in the ring on May 4, 2013. The contracts were signed by both Guerrero and Mayweather after months of anticipation. Both fighters are perennial pound for pound champions and fans around the world can expect to see an action packed showdown. This mega-million dollar global event will be one the fans will remember for years.

[Click Here To Read More]

If Guerrero upsets Floyd, he should be crowned the upset king of the decade. I can see Canelo vs Guerrero if this actually happens, and to me it would be completely justifiable because if Canelo beats Trout, there would be no big fight out there unless Cotto wins a fight against a top 10 fighter and that would set up Canelo-Cotto. But Guerrero vs Canelo would be the biggest money fight to make if Guerrero can actually pull off the upset. Other than that, Guerrero vs Marquez/Pacquiao would be pretty big too, but Arum gets in the way of that.

With that said, I doubt an upset happens, but anything is possible now with an aging, near 40 year old, slowed down great.

Comment

I'm looking forward to Canelo vs Trout a lot more than Mayweather vs Guerrero. The only way I see Guerrero winning is Floyd just turning old overnight. Not saying that isn't possible, but Canelo vs Trout intrigues the hell out of me.

Comment

I hope he lives up to his word and puts a beating on Floyd Duckweather, the biggest cherry picker in the history of boxing. An no, i'm not a Pacquaio fan.

Comment

I think this PPV is going to kick some serious ass. I can't wait.

Comment

Best of luck to you, Ghost. I'll be rooting for you.

Comment

Guerrero talking about putting Jesus Christ first was a bit corny though. He went hard on one paragraph, then went all religious in the next one. It's understandable though, with what he's been through with his wife.

Comment

The card is looking great for May 4th.

Comment

Didn't Cotto say almost the same exact thing? He went on making promises that he would defeat and...

Comment

Guerrero is tailor made...

Comment

Working...
                    X