No announcement yet.

got into a fight outside of class.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Johannes- View Post
    If he doesn't get jumped let's look for him. Uttering that word or even having it on your everyday vocab cannot go unpunished.

agree!

Comment

wow i would not get into a fight over a married girl lol

I would have drove home, done my homework, jacked off, and blazed a dub instead.

Now you gotta watch out for this guy who is most likely going to jump you.

Comment

an ass whooping from a husband is worst than one from a boyfriend

Comment

Originally posted by Biolink View Post
          Bring a pocket knife and whip it out if they decide to gang up on you.
          never a good idea

escalating **** only means the other side has to escalate things too until you both end up doing **** nobody wants to do.

The smartest thing to do would just be to talk to the guy and work things out in a reasonable way.

edit: On the other hand, if a guy just knocked me out out of nowhere, the last thing I would want to do is talk lol.... thats why you gotta think before you act.
          Last edited by DARKSEID; 02-21-2013, 12:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by JAMES_THUNDER View Post
            Yeah bro I am, I never like to fight but if someone shoved u u wouldn't? I felt threatned and things happened to fast.
            Didn't you say you approached him?

Comment

That's just silly anyway. You do not fight in college, the only reason would be if you no other choice. You ad a choice and you chose to involve yourself in this and try to be Clark Kent.

Comment

There's only one thing to do now.... rape the guy to assert your dominance, should keep him in check

Comment

Found the video of this incident starts at :35

Last edited by -Mustang-; 02-21-2013, 12:30 PM.

Comment

Just scrap it out like a boss, do your damage pick em off one by one.. hold your composure.. you know you have to fight so you ain't gonna run if you gonna take the beating like a man or take your beating like a *****.. just scrap it out!

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X