No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golden Boy Sends Donaire-Mares Contract For $3 Million

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
    Isnt this suppose to be an offer of Nonito's services to Arum? Why would it be a contract? Not that am believing anyone at the moment but i love how Nonito called team GBP out.
    Contract or whatever supposedly sent and now Nonito is silent. Wheres all the bravado now?

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
      Sooo if Donaire doesn't fight Mares OR Rigo do we pull this fraud's P4P and fighter of the year card?

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
      mares is the fight that needs to happen , thats the legacy maker right there, rigo is is just a back up plan ,a spare tire if you will

Comment

Nonito looks like a straight bitch with his Twitter responses.

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
          mares is the fight that needs to happen , thats the legacy maker right there, rigo is is just a back up plan ,a spare tire if you will

Comment

Originally posted by komandante View Post
            Donaire will be too good for Mares, my common denominator is Darchinyan. The $3 million should only be for Donaire cause he deserves it. To me I think he's the top P4P today..
            are you that ignorant! Darchinyan, is no common denominator for itsh! did you see Darchinyan vs Moreno, and how Moreno school him for 12 rouns? and how Mares beat Moreno convingsingly? seriously people think before you talk.....I know that Nonito beats Mares maybe even easy, who knows but to use fighters for " common denominator" I guess
            Plankiao beats Mayweather rather easy since he almost killed Cotto and Mayweather had some trouble with him.

Comment

Its mayweathers fault sarcasm

Comment

Arum just twitted about them needing to build a new stadium for the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta
                  Quote:

Originally Posted by Ray*

Isnt this suppose to be an offer of Nonito's services to Arum? Why would it be a contract? Not that am believing anyone at the moment but i love how Nonito called team GBP out.

Contract or whatever supposedly sent and now Nonito is silent. Wheres all the bravado now?
                  Maybe someone with a Twitter acct can answer that for us. Maybe he will do like he did with the guy on these forums. The guy asked when he was gonna fight Rigo and Donaire gave him the back. Then someone hit him up on facebook or Twitter about it and got blocked.

Comment

i really hope this gets made

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
                      Thats not ducking... Either maniac was trolling or you just put those up for your own conveneince. lol

hahaha No, actually those were the only ones I could find. There could be others somewhere else on Twitter, but I don't know how to find them.

Comment

Working...
                      X