Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Miguel Cotto that fought Mayweather & Trout vs current Pacquiao @ 154?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

9 extra pounds is a lot. Cotto does better in a rematch at 154 but I think Pac hits hard enough to put him on ice at 154.

Comment

i picked cotto because I've never seen manny at 154.............

& manny doesn't fight like trout at all.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
        I think the full 154 limit will benefit Cotto greatly. But that would be something else, Pacquiao actually agreeing to let a fighter come in at 100%. Even with a Cotto coming off two losses, i'd give Pacquiao credit for actually letting him come in at his full 100%. I mean he did it with Bradley, he could do it with Cotto.
        Cotto is not 100% Cotto at 154 .... the best Cotto was not at 154. All 154 does is make Cotto come in heavier NOT BETTER!!!!

Cotto asked Margarito to come down to 150-151 then agreed on 153. Was Cotto trying to intentionally drain himself for the Margarito fight?

After his loss AT 154, ...... just a few days ago, all I read was Cotto is not a 154lbs fighter and now that the discussion is about Manny, Cotto is 100% at 154lbs. You guys need to make up your minds!

Comment

I'm a huge Cotto fan but I don't see how anyone who watched the Trout fight can think that Cotto has a chance against Manny now. Cotto has lost his speed and unless he drops down to 147 and miraculously finds it again, his time as an elite fighter is over.

Comment

Joke thread? Pacquiao dices any version of cotto up.

Comment

To be honest Cotto looked terrible against Trout. I can only see him getting stopped by Pac at whatever weight they fight at.

Comment

Wasn't Cotto 146 his fight prior to Pacquiao? So yeah losing 1 pound definitely means he was drained

And he wanted Margarito at a 150lb catch weight.

"Cotto is 100% at 154"
                Last edited by thuggery; 12-05-2012, 01:25 AM.

Comment

same result.........

Comment

Pac vs Cotto at 200lbs is still a Pac beatdown.

Styles make fights.

Comment

Cotto is slow as molasses especially at 154

He would get Hattoned within 5 rounds

Comment

Working...
                      X