No announcement yet.

Donaire negative x rays

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by americanbot View Post
    his eye was red in the 2nd round.......it wasn't puffed up. it became puffed up & very red because donaire wouldn't keep his freaking hands up. that has nothing to do with skin, if you refuse to keep your hands up you will suffer the consequences.........the same jab landed over & over again & vazquez even started to land the right. thats what almost closed his eye & not something like bad skin......(more like bad defense)

i am simply responding to the many posters who claimed that donaire broke his hand.

it was many claiming this after the fight but have magically disappeared.
    I agree. I think I may have had Vasquez winning 3-4 rounds. He was busting Donaire up a bit..surprisingly.

Comment

During the Narvaez fight, Donaire was baiting his face to Omar to make the fight exciting. When Omar did not follow up, fans blamed Donaire for not putting his face enough. Now that Donaire has practically trashed his defense to make another "defensive" fighter to fight, fans trashes him for getting his face busted up. LOL

OMG!

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
        I agree. I think I may have had Vasquez winning 3-4 rounds. He was busting Donaire up a bit..surprisingly.
        That's because Donaire didn't have 400 amateurish fights.He had i think 40 and 20 + as pro. Plus get this, 1 fight at 122 and he already became a world champion.Didn't take 400 amateurish fights and 9 fights as pro against bums to do it.

Comment

his eye was red in the 2nd round.......it wasn't puffed up. it became puffed up & very red because donaire wouldn't keep his freaking hands up. that has nothing to do with skin, if you refuse to keep your hands up you will suffer the consequences.........the same jab landed over & over again & vazquez even started to land the right. thats what almost closed his eye & not something like bad skin......(more like bad defense)
          the jab kept landing throughout the fight no doubt but why so red and yes a bit puffy after the second round though? Hardly anything landed at that point. His eye got more puffy as the fight went on from eating the jabs of course, but my point was his face was already red/puffy just after 2 rounds, so obviously some of that is taking shots to the face but some of is similar to other fighters I mentioned where it was common for them to get puffy eyes early even though nothing really happened.

I wouldn't go as far to say vazquez busted up his face rather just some redness and swelling. I never saw Vazquez land anything really hard mostly just stiff jabs.
          Last edited by ИATAS; 02-08-2012, 01:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Filo View Post
            That's because Donaire didn't have 400 amateurish fights.He had i think 40 and 20 + as pro. Plus get this, 1 fight at 122 and he already became a world champion.Didn't take 400 amateurish fights and 9 fights as pro against bums to do it.

What are you talking about?

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
              the jab kept landing throughout the fight no doubt but why so red and yes a bit puffy after the second round though? Hardly anything landed at that point. His eye got more puffy as the fight went on from eating the jabs of course, but my point was his face was already red/puffy just after 2 rounds, so obviously some of that is taking shots to the face but some of is similar to other fighters I mentioned where it was common for them to get puffy eyes early even though nothing really happened.

I wouldn't go as far to say vazquez busted up his face rather just some redness and swelling. I never saw Vazquez land anything really hard mostly just stiff jabs.
              the jab was an issue but nothing else was IMO. Short of maybe 3-4 clean rights there wasn't anything of note

Comment

Originally posted by Filo View Post

I have absolutely no idea of what you're talking about, but about his belt he got it just because it was vacant and Top Rank has a lot of influence over who gets the belts. WV2 was coming of a loss and actually losing the belt against Arce.

Comment

Originally posted by vacon04 View Post
                  I have absolutely no idea of what you're talking about, but about his belt he got it just because it was vacant and Top Rank has a lot of influence over who gets the belts. WV2 was coming of a loss and actually losing the belt against Arce.
                  not true....it's in wbo rules that is a champion vacates his title, he becomes the immidiate mandatory for the title one divison higher or lower(whichever direction the fighter is heading)...how do you think segura became the mandatory for viloria?.....top rank aint got **** to do with it...

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post

no. not at all...donaire had a mouse under his right eye after the 2nd round.........anyone can get a mouse even in the first round. it's all about which way the punch landed. a mouse doesn't = weak skin........it's common. sometimes the glove lands at an awkward angle & it creates a mouse. vazquez himself had a mouse under his eye after the 2nd round (go back & look at the footage for yourself to see it)...........

donaires face being busted is do to his shacky defense (vs anything skin related)

I saw donaire take some strong power rights..........& you didn't see vazquez land not one hard shot? the only thing you saw was jabs? you need to go back & watch that fight because vazquez landed a bundle of hard rights in that fight............even the most die hard donaire fans can agree with this.

Last edited by americanbot; 02-08-2012, 02:21 PM.

Comment

no. not at all...donaire had a mouse under his right eye after the 2nd round.........anyone can get a mouse even in the first round. it's all about which way the punch landed. a mouse doesn't = weak skin........it's common. sometimes the glove lands at an awkward angle & it creates a mouse. vazquez himself had a mouse under his eye after the 2nd round (go back & look at the footage for yourself to see it)...........
                      I'm not saying necessarily it's his skin, I don't know what it is. If it's a single shot that caused it thats fine as well, the point is it was puffy early without much happening. It got worse as the fight went on but it's not like vazquez busted up his face. Donaire had a red/puffy eye early and naturally it got a bit worse after 12 rounds.

I saw donaire take some strong power rights..........& you didn't see vazquez land not one hard shot? the only thing you saw was jabs? you need to go back & watch that fight because vazquez landed a bundle of hard rights in that fight............even the most die hard donaire fans can agree with this.
                      I said mostly jabs. That was mostly what he was landing. I recall a few good right hands but nothing major (watched the fight twice).

Comment

Working...
                      X