No announcement yet.

Lamont peterson being offered a million dollars for rematch with khan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jedi Vader View Post
    You are seriously an embarrassment to anyone in possession of a keyboard.
    Yeah, he posted some **** yesterday like it was shocking that Pacman wasn't front runner for foty 2011!!

Comment

Originally posted by Money_May View Post
      Hard to turn down 7 figures when in the fight before Khan he only made 10K.
      He should offer than money to Maidana...

Comment

Hey, they have to compensate him nicely if Peterson is going to agree to a rematch that Joe Cortez referees.

Comment

Originally posted by jedi vader View Post
          you are seriously an embarrassment to anyone in possession of a keyboard.
          lmao!! Wow

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
            If I was peterson I would avoid Khan and fighting outside DC like the plague

Also I would do everything I could to make sure the same ref refs all my fights and give him a 30% cut
            what a ****

Comment

They going to have to do better than that. Peterson should see if he can get more to face Bradley that will put some pressure on Khan.

Comment

If I was Peterson, I wouldn't do it. Not only was Khans team disrespectful, Lamont can get a decent payday fighting a lesser of a challenge. Take advantage of the big win and what the belt means and then you go and fight again. It would be stupid to fight Khan right away. If you lose, you get that one bigger payday but then it's gonna be tough getting back on top.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingtech718v2 View Post
                  They going to have to do better than that. Peterson should see if he can get more to face Bradley that will put some pressure on Khan.
                  Wtf.........how much should he get?

Comment

take the money, he's not going to make $1 million from anyone else. Of course, he could take a couple of home defenses if he wanted to but still wouldn't equal a million plus there is risk...what if he loses? Would be a disaster.

Comment

green k lol

Comment

Working...
                      X